• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Greetings everyone!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hello people, nice to meet you! I like to introduce myself before posting any other message: just call me kite if you like, and don't bother for eventual language mistakes since English is not my first language (i'm from Italy). I found this site a few months ago and now i'm getting more and more interested in taking away the mountain of dust from my so old IT knowledge and possibly learn hot to put down some code, maybe just to personalize existing games, maybe even making one, who knows... So please let me ask you where should I start from if i wish to learn to "put hands straight in". Thanks in advance. And many thanks to all people who constantly share and udate the forum threads, there's a lot of stuff here, it's one of the best sites i found so far, maybe the best one. See ya!

AdultSciFi.net

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello! I'm also new here. If you want to make your own game I would strongly recommend using starting with an already made game engine. Ren Py seems to be easy to learn for newcomers if you don't already know how to program. But try to keep your first game simple! I have programmed my whole life and am currently working on my own game and have started with a game as easy as possible since it is my first "real" game. Good luck!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hello people, nice to meet you! I like to introduce myself before posting any other message: just call me kite if you like, and don't bother for eventual language mistakes since English is not my first language (i'm from Italy). I found this site a few months ago and now i'm getting more and more interested in taking away the mountain of dust from my so old IT knowledge and possibly learn hot to put down some code, maybe just to personalize existing games, maybe even making one, who knows... So please let me ask you where should I start from if i wish to learn to "put hands straight in". Thanks in advance. And many thanks to all people who constantly share and udate the forum threads, there's a lot of stuff here, it's one of the best sites i found so far, maybe the best one. See ya!