Greetings and Salutations!

Arurekimu

Jun 30, 2018
Hello everyone!

I'm Arurekimu and I've been drawing hentai for a while, mostly fan art. I prefer to draw characters that don't get much attention from other artists, like Lonette from Cool World or Tula from Pirates of Dark Water.

So in order to make things more interesting, I decided to make a game featuring some of those rare treasures. This way I can keep drawing them without feeling guilty. Besides, I've been a fan of adult games for a few years and I've been interested in making one for some time. So, here I am making one.

Peace and long life!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Welcome to our Sanguinary sect of worship.
Feel at home in our black conventicle.

Reactions: Arurekimu

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello everyone!

I'm Arurekimu and I've been drawing hentai for a while, mostly fan art. I prefer to draw characters that don't get much attention from other artists, like Lonette from Cool World or Tula from Pirates of Dark Water.

So in order to make things more interesting, I decided to make a game featuring some of those rare treasures. This way I can keep drawing them without feeling guilty. Besides, I've been a fan of adult games for a few years and I've been interested in making one for some time. So, here I am making one.

Peace and long life!
Welcome and good luck with your art/game!

Reactions: Arurekimu

Arurekimu

Jun 30, 2018
Well, there are some interesting sites with free lessons out there like drawabox.com and ctrlpaint.com. I'm still going through the lessons on those but they have been quite helpful so far. There is also conceptartempire.com, this one has some valuable info for artists with a lot of tips and resources. That's the best I can recommend, those are useful for drawing in general, be it hentai or other irrelevant drawings.:eek:penedeyewink:

Also, here are some of the best bits of advice I heard: "Just draw", "Keep drawing", "Don't give up", "Focusing on quantity helps you improve faster than focusing on quality", "share your work so you can get some critique (and we can enjoy it)".

I'm still somewhat new to this though, there might be better resources out there that I don't know of, but you should try to find what works best for you. It's not much but I hope it helps.