Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 138627
Overview:
GreenVille is a interactive adult comic collection.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 09-August-2018
Developer/Publisher: FJC -
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 0-1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - -

Needs the Visual Novel tag.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Yes the faces are 'off' but its on the Unreal engine and it will be interesting to see how it looks and runs. I'm in.

*Edit; Well I tried but have nothing to report. It loads and launches, but will do nothing after the Chapter Selection Screen comes up. Oh well. Clicking the green arrow I suspect starts the game gives me a three second freeze and then... more elevator music.

hornyandevil

Dec 22, 2017
Yes the faces are 'off' but its on the Unreal engine and it will be interesting to see how it looks and runs. I'm in.

*Edit; Well I tried but have nothing to report. It loads and launches, but will do nothing after the Chapter Selection Screen comes up. Oh well. Clicking the green arrow I suspect starts the game gives me a three second freeze and then... more elevator music.

Thanks,good to know, skipping for now

Reactions: Reese286

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Doesn't start, I get some error about not being able to open the "game", so guess this one is a no go :frown:

Superk

May 21, 2017
To this day, I could never understand why people insist to make games using those 3d models. VERY Rarely do I see a 3d modeled game (usually in Unity) that looks even decent, let alone good. Someone was making this, and thought that this was alright!

My answer is probably that these models seem to fall directly into the uncanny valley. It looks like they're trying to look human, but can't.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i have the feeling the game was made on a 4:3 resolution and was stretched to 16:9. that would explain why everyone has a fucking frog face.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Humanofied gremlins? Human-kobold halfbreeds? A special strain fo dwarfism that only affects the face? 3rd generation descendants of the humans in Wall-E?
This uses unreal engine.. but is a VN? Can someone clarify?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Alright, i checked this one out. Its a mixed bag. One chapter is super short VN, the other is a game. One is modern, one is fantasy. The UI is unique, takes a moment to get used to it and noticing things like you can adjust the speed the text appears (by default it appears v e r y s l w o l y) which is a must. Supershort chapters otherwise.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looking at the screenshots the people in this game should come with a paper bag option so when you start the game all of them have a paper bag over their head which would be an improvement from what they are right now. Hell even just drawing a face on each paper bag would be more exciting then what they have right now and I'm passing just because of those chucky like faces.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Any help with the battle in the fantsy chapter? i think is chapter 3 , i tried many times but i couldn't win