VN Ren'Py Abandoned GreatDays [v0.0.2 Demo] [Darkwolf_66]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bossie691

May 4, 2018
not for me to judge or anything. but my personal thoughts on stuff like this is just money grabbing. release with at least some content or pliability. as just to add 5 pics and release the game so that ppl can support you on a 1 month basis, just to release 5 more scenes. look i love any of these games but for me to support you for up to 1 year and pay 5$ a months just for 1 hour of game play. you need to bring your a game.

darkwolf_66

Jun 11, 2018
not for me to judge or anything. but my personal thoughts on stuff like this is just money grabbing. release with at least some content or pliability. as just to add 5 pics and release the game so that ppl can support you on a 1 month basis, just to release 5 more scenes. look i love any of these games but for me to support you for up to 1 year and pay 5$ a months just for 1 hour of game play. you need to bring your a game.
Hi bro, I am creating more content do release, I know it's still little content, I've developed it in less than a week. I posted it for a positive or negative feedback. Because, I'm little concerned about the time I spend, ultil the end of the week will have more endings, and the current endings will have their respective developments. And I'm making another game, this time 3d and i'm trying to reconcile the 2 games, to make the best possible way
Realy thanks for your feedback, It's very important for me at this stage.

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
I really do not know what goes on in some people's minds...
but it's life x'D
I better get back to program here. I want to release the full version until Monday :cool:
Subtle insult, either way when I look at her I see a 12 year old and it doesn't feel right. I would like to point out how I commented in fear this may be pedophilia and now I'm being made the oddball? I'm sure its no biggie but I'm just making sure this stuff isn't... well fucked up basically.

Reactions: GandiIV

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Not going either way here, but isn't the entire point of most of those art styles to create an image that joins the cuteness of childlike features with a few more adult bits, like, say, large mammaries? It really ends up being what it's supposed to be.
For the actual game, looks promising, if a bit generic in the premise. I think I'll take a look in a month or so.

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
Not going either way here, but isn't the entire point of most of those art styles to create an image that joins the cuteness of childlike features with a few more adult bits, like, say, large mammaries? It really ends up being what it's supposed to be.
For the actual game, looks promising, if a bit generic in the premise. I think I'll take a look in a month or so.
I completely agree with that concept if you're also saying that sometimes things can go a bit too far on one side and end up looking wrong, obviously everyone has different levels of personal preference and I guess it literally is just me who sees that as way too far on the child like side.

darkwolf_66

Jun 11, 2018
Tks for your opinion, I will keep the game updated and I await your review

darkwolf_66

Jun 11, 2018
I completely agree with that concept if you're also saying that sometimes things can go a bit too far on one side and end up looking wrong, obviously everyone has different levels of personal preference and I guess it literally is just me who sees that as way too far on the child like side.
I like your way to think, but I think here is a place to you find what you have interest and enjoy playing. If you don't like this style, you can get idk every type of games here on this forum. I realy sorry for you don't like it, but still having people who like and I will deliver the best I can for this people
Anyway I realy thanks for your feedback

zenshiny

Dec 31, 2016
The art looks like it was made with a program called MangaMaker, which lets you pose pre-made models; the dev most likely didn't draw or model anything himself.

darkwolf_66

Jun 11, 2018
The art looks like it was made with a program called MangaMaker, which lets you pose pre-made models; the dev most likely didn't draw or model anything himself.
Is just a tool bro, you can put anything you want there, and have 4 steps the scene making, Photoshop, Comipo, Photoshop, renpy. Idk what you looking for

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Most of the games here use Honey Select or Daz (mine included). If you prefer hand-drawn that's great, but don't expect devs to be artists, writers, and coders when most are one person productions.

Reactions: netsrac

zenshiny

Dec 31, 2016
Most of the games here use Honey Select or Daz (mine included). If you prefer hand-drawn that's great, but don't expect devs to be artists, writers, and coders when most are one person productions.
I get that. But considering the number of low-effort Daz games out there, MangaMaker seems even lower-effort

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I get that. But considering the number of low-effort Daz games out there, MangaMaker seems even lower-effort
At least it looks different than most games on here. If you think it's low effort or just a cash grab, don't play the game or pledge on Patreon.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
art looks fine imo. maybe that dick looks weird compared to rest of graphics tho? anyway i'll check this game.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
I really do not know what goes on in some people's minds...
but it's life x'D
I better get back to program here. I want to release the full version until Monday :cool:
Please don't take this the wrong way, but you say "I want to release the full version until Monday" but should maybe read, I want to release the full version "before" Monday, I hope this is helpful and apologise if this offends.
Best wishes.

darkwolf_66

Jun 11, 2018
Please don't take this the wrong way, but you say "I want to release the full version until Monday" but should maybe read, I want to release the full version "before" Monday, I hope this is helpful and apologise if this offends.
Best wishes.
I was referring to the full version of the demo. Sorry, I misunderstood.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I was referring to the full version of the demo. Sorry, I misunderstood.
No you misunderstood him, what you have written makes no sense, it only makes sense because of our automatic internalised post-internet auto-corrector. So you will either "wait until monday before releasing it" or "release it on monday" or "release it before monday ends". Not "I want to release the full version until Monday"!

;)

darkwolf_66

Jun 11, 2018
No you misunderstood him, what you have written makes no sense, it only makes sense because of our automatic internalised post-internet auto-corrector. So you will either "wait until monday before releasing it" or "release it on monday" or "release it before monday ends". Not "I want to release the full version until Monday"!

;)
My English is not the best o_O
Anyway tkx for your feedback

Reactions: madbloke
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote