A game about a girl that is abruptly taken to
an alternate world and her struggles to escape.​

Updated: Jan/14/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
(Thanks )

RJ109704_img_smp3.jpg RJ109704_img_smp2.jpg RJ109704_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
I'm having an issue with this game and the bfrpg games as well. rgss202j.dll error, does anyone have any tips on working around it?

I tried just grabbing the file and dropping it into the game folder but it pulls up another error message in kanji and I can't read it lol

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I'm having an issue with this game and the bfrpg games as well. rgss202j.dll error, does anyone have any tips on working around it?

I tried just grabbing the file and dropping it into the game folder but it pulls up another error message in kanji and I can't read it lol
Have you installed RPG maker?

Reactions: ponyguy

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
Have you installed RPG maker?
I've installed multiple versions of rpg maker, can navigate to the file in the rpg maker folder myself, and it STILL doesn't work. I also tried copying and pasting the rgss file into the game folders for the games and while it could then find the file, it offered up a new error and still refused to run.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I've installed multiple versions of rpg maker, can navigate to the file in the rpg maker folder myself, and it STILL doesn't work. I also tried copying and pasting the rgss file into the game folders for the games and while it could then find the file, it offered up a new error and still refused to run.
Okay, first of all, are you running with japanese local? Also, I think this needs RPGVX, so if you don't have that, it wont work. You can download them all here:

Just enter a name and email (You can just use a temp email: ) and download them all. If that doesn't work, report back and I'll try to think of another solution.

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
Okay, first of all, are you running with japanese local? Also, I think this needs RPGVX, so if you don't have that, it wont work. You can download them all here:

Just enter a name and email (You can just use a temp email: ) and download them all. If that doesn't work, report back and I'll try to think of another solution.
Yes I have rpgm vx, mv, and ace, and I have japanese local. I also tried locale emulator to see if that would change it, and I'm still not getting it to run. Is it any good, I'm considering giving up lol?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Yes I have rpgm vx, mv, and ace, and I have japanese local. I also tried locale emulator to see if that would change it, and I'm still not getting it to run. Is it any good, I'm considering giving up lol?
That is... rather strange. Okay, how about going into your game.ini and changing "RGSS202J.dll" to "RGSS202E.dll"

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
First of: I am sorry for that disgusting OS language of mine! :p
I tend to avoid showing it off to others, but lets just do quick translate here:
"rgss202j.dll not found"
I have all the RPG-Makers installed, so probably its not because of that.

Now I found myself a little confused. How do I fix this? :(

c313fbaec19605beeeb5621cf4a603ab.png

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok this means you have the programs installed how ever could be your anti virus destroying the .Dll files or you dont have the RTP versions also installed becausse the programers of RPG maker's have change there programs normaly it whas whit most off them had also the RPT whit it not anymore

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
becausse it works for me and also is it the English version you have or Japanese version iff you only have the jap version then i suggest you go and search google and download it from .dll site
link for free .dll download

hmm srry qoute system not working odd

Reactions: Blake639

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
becausse it works for me and also is it the English version you have or Japanese version iff you only have the jap version then i suggest you go and search google and download it from .dll site
link for free .dll download

hmm srry qoute system not working odd
Seems like the problem was that I havent got the latest version of RPG-Maker installed. Woops.
Thank you a lot for your help and have a nice day! :)

Reactions: Blake639
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes