EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
izGarQYQbsPqTWyqtxtJLx54BGKR4vSGYff4fdofUGx8d9jq6csczF7IarUiO_5V.png

Overview:
This is a very strange story about a little robot that wakes in a very strange place with a very strange purpose. All he knows are chambers with some kind of puzzles. He doesn't know why,but something inside is telling him that he should overcome all this hard traps and lasers.
Lasers, lasers and lasers... Dammit, no more lasers, i am sure he hates them.
But why is he doing this? He doesn't understand what is going on until he gets in a bar.
A bar? Yes, but now he is not a robot anymore, now he is a human (or not?). Only you can help our hero in his journey. Help him to find the answers, friends and lovers.
Thread Updated: 2018-06-22
Release Date: 2018-06-22
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Areas of GRAY
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

PJLTG0v.png 2lofTGq.png 1ldr73y.png AkGnWGg.png Qyt9y21.jpg hXg9hvX.png SmLywBe.png FFOO9iK.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
link not working guys.
wow i just downloaded it like 10 minutes ago :O

look like i m lucky

the game concept is good and original , but it easily piss me off to restart the whole level everytime i fail :noexpression:

for info:

you control an small robot that can move left or right and use power to roll super fast, the objective is to complete multiples level to earn rewards (mmmmh).
the game is an kind of puzzle game with level when you need tocombine your power wit jump and others things from the level .... but if you fall (and die) you restart from the beginning of the level .... nothing big at the start, but after some level, it really piss me off very hard to restart the whole thing ..

soo, you warned... it can be pain in ass, but the game is still pretty good, graphism are good and concept idea is very nice

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Nice to see somebody leaning a little heavier on non-standard gameplay styles for the genre. The story is somewhere between interesting and bad (these adjectives are not always in conflict with one another), and the art style is in my opinion definitely good enough.

Overall, I'd say this is one to watch, though there is a definite danger of the platforming overstaying its welcome.

Question: the most plasmos I've gotten in this version is 7. Has anybody managed to get more than that? Less than that and still win? Does it actually matter how well I do on a level or what I do as to how many I get?

Edit: just managed to get 9. My guess is that you get an extra for finishing a set of levels within some time frame, and that you can retry if you only get one plasmo at the end. Not sure how to get three in a level beyond the first though.

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Not what I expected. Why is this listed under visual novels?
The description makes it sound like there is a story in there somewhere, but I spent a fair amount of time going through the robot puzzles and hadn't seen any sign of a visual novel. This seemed more like grabbing a book off the shelf and discovering it is secretly a jigsaw puzzle.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys. Thanks for your feedback. Ya, the game is pretty complicated and it wont be easy. But i'll add some checkpoints(saves) in next updates.
About plasmos, max amout of them is 12 in this demo. Just keep trying, hehe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84 and Krull

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys!

v0.2 is ready for 10$+ patrons.

Changelog:
-Game intro added;
-New renders in a better quality;
-New dialogue scenes;(1 extra scene with Lili - try to unlock it!)
-New puzzle locations;
-Autosave system added;
-"Esc" menu added;
-Sponsor section added;
-Changes in dialogues;
-Minor changes in game balance

Some screenshots of v0.2:

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hi guys. Public v0.2 is ready.
Interesting concept. I am not so much into platformers, but if a little bit of VN is mixed in it basically plays like two games. I'd test this if there is more content to it.

Also the plot might be worth expanding upon. Perhaps both a human and this bot are 'bonded' in a way, one is influencing the other and vice versa (flashbacks, acting out in weird behaviour they cannot logically explain, surplus information on a place or npc they know they never met or been before). Some mnemonic connection they have to uncover the reason for. See some potential for twists and turns, not the plain usual setting.

@NOTvil - Welcome to this place dev, I you like to share your ideas, perhaps collect some input just spoil us a little.
Could think of Blade Runner (how do machines 'know' what they remember?), Johnny Mnemonic (did sb maybe split memories of the human, more or less 'cloning an alter ego?'), even Wall-E (Is the bot really all alone? Why is it here, what is its mission? Maybe a dark secret to it?). And so on, a whole genre to pillage from. There is a huge story to tell. :)

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, a lot of twists are planned. The story is pretty crazy, but it's interesting. That's all I can tell you for now.

Reactions: Krull

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
I dunno game like it could be fun, but to be honest i either don't get how it works, or it's just too difficult to start. Pass the first jump across the gap, ok super easy, pass the first bounce of and get enough height to get over, k also pretty easy. Get to the next room and it's bounce off these "lasers"? and go back right onto a platform, pain in the ass to get enough height and keep going through the "lasers". k onto 1st platform launch at laser, go straight through it, wtf, ok do it again, go straight through it, do it again, go straight through it. repeat for several minutes, then.... uhm yeah there ends me playing cuz i'm not gonna keep doing this when it never works.

I'm all for more actual game in adult games, but i don't know if the mechanics are great. I would prefer a keyboard button for the launch/roll/speedy ability. Awkward using a mouse just for a single click and nothing else. Also maybe a more slow intro explaining the way bouncing off things works. Cuz apparently i don't get it or there are still issues with it.

I enjoyed hunniepop for game and adult mixed, but if i can't get anywhere or understand how to then it's not really playable for me.

LOL OMG so before i posted it I wanted to try fucking around a bit, and accidentally held onto the mouse button longer.... wtf it continues to launch. For fucks sake, i thought it was a tap the button......... does it say that anywhere? cuz i didn't see that holy crap. ok well i'm gonna try it again. But i'm leaving this here so you can see my issues and maybe implement something to explain better the controls.

Ok so after some playing, figured it out, still a little awkward, some "harder" parts of the game are not hard at all, as you just hold down the button and bounce of stuff never needing to really do anything, then early parts are more difficult. I think maybe the levels need to ramp up a bit more, as in start really easy, and require more control as you go on. While the switch from game to adult VN is a bit choppy, the game itself has potential to be entertaining. kinda like cut the rope or games like that.

Last edited:

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
V0.3a is ready for 10$ Patrons!!

Changelog:

- The story continues;
- New renders;
- New characters;
- New locations;
- First full sex scene;
- New ability.

Enjoy and have fun!

Some screens here:

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal and Krull

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I just tried the game, and couldn't find anything in the content I reached to make me willing to put up with the annoyance of the platformer portion. I appreciate that the developer is trying to do something different within the genre, it's just not to my taste.
I believe I would be more interested in the platformer portion if it wasn't mixed with an adult game, if that makes any sense. When I am playing an adult game, I find I have little tolerance for puzzles and such that are not directly related to the story or content of the adult portion.
On the bright side, at least you don't have to fight rats...

Reactions: ebf2k
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes