Overview:
???​

Updated: 2023-05-19
Developer/Publisher: OrbOrigin -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English (They tried!)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
All: - - - -

02BaiIN.jpg 2Gwr5RZ.jpg Hohmjdm.jpg pduGYSS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
Could someone please share a short bit telling the premise of the game (apart from the tags, I mean)? I don't care to invest time in it if it isn't something I'd be interested in. Cheers.
Big brother lives alone and lonely, taking care of his little brother, but on their shared birthday, the little one has invited the good looking day-care woman. Will birthday-wishes be granted?

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Nice little game, very short but the author knows how to tell a story (engrish aside), it feels like something based on a real life event.

Reminds me a bit of , just a lot easier.

Reactions: Axer Hell

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
None of that right wing, Ayn Rand propaganda here dammit
!!! If I'm elected, I promise walkthroughs and CG rips for every game, day one
!!! :test:
but wouldn't that take the fun out of it? I say let people learn how to cg rip stuff themselves (I did) walkthroughs are fine though :p

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
but wouldn't that take the fun out of it? I say let people learn how to cg rip stuff themselves (I did) walkthroughs are fine though :p
I was just riffing off of him. "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps" is a common right-wing political saying in the US from conservatives who are anti-social welfare. They say left-wingers want everything for free, so I was paraphrasing a common campaign promise from the left which is universal healthcare and free college education for everyone. American presidential candidates also promise they'll deliver impossible things on "day one".

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I was just riffing off of him. "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps" is a common right-wing political saying in the US from conservatives who are anti-social welfare. They say left-wingers want everything for free, so I was paraphrasing a common campaign promise from the left which is universal healthcare and free college education for everyone. American presidential candidates also promise they'll deliver impossible things on "day one".
to be fair though welfare has caused more problems than it solves (in my country as well) and I am taking the joke too seriously XD although I disagreed with some communism.... So I am now being sent off to the gulag :(

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
to be fair though welfare has caused more problems than it solves (in my country as well) and I am taking the joke too seriously XD although I disagreed with some communism.... So I am now being sent off to the gulag :(
I disagree, social welfare solved a lot of problems with inequity here in the US until it was gutted in the 80s, and we have the statistics to bear that out, but this isn't the forum for that =P. Obviously though there is a big difference between a social safety net and communism though, I don't think anyone wants that...

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
I disagree, social welfare solved a lot of problems with inequity here in the US until it was gutted in the 80s, and we have the statistics to bear that out, but this isn't the forum for that =P. Obviously though there is a big difference between a social safety net and communism though, I don't think anyone wants that...
Facepalm.....

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
you might want to do more research cause sounds like you only know the sugar coated facts and not the cold hard truth of reality, the bitter sting of the multiplication of the issue it was meant to destroy.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Facepalm.....
you might want to do more research cause sounds like you only know the sugar coated facts and not the cold hard truth of reality, the bitter sting of the multiplication of the issue it was meant to destroy.
As I said earlier, this isn't the forum for that, and unfortunately these days we don't all abide by the same "facts". So I'll leave it where I left it =P.

Reactions: shadowprophet99
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes