Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, the Lady Gaga song will now be associated with El Pene Del Diablo. :ROFLMAO:
But to actually answer the question (just in case you don't know) "landlord/landlady/roommate" have been codes baked into incest games since patreon started cracking down on support for such games. Most games that use it are designed for "unofficial mods" to make the games incest-friendly, and are pretty nonsensical without the mod.

Basically, if there's an iPatch in the OP, it's an unofficial official patch.

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
The parrot is here and he's not bright as you all can see.

Why trolls existed? Now I understand more and more movies like The Purge.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
But to actually answer the question (just in case you don't know) "landlord/landlady/roommate" have been codes baked into incest games since patreon started cracking down on support for such games. Most games that use it are designed for "unofficial mods" to make the games incest-friendly, and are pretty nonsensical without the mod.

Basically, if there's an iPatch in the OP, it's an unofficial official patch.
Oh, don't worry, I already knew that. I think the first time I learned about it was... God, I don't even remember the name of the game but it was a lot of grinding and "searching" and the dude lost his father and he was living with his "landlady" and another "tenant". :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Elhemeer

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I JUST heard "What is Love?" on radio while shopping 20 minutes ago and posted a FB statut about "A Night at the Roxbury" saying how I did the headbang thing like them in the store, and now this gif?

I REALLY need to watch it again, because of reasons......

Reasons called: Elisa Donovan mostly.
Did you break your window?

I was all, "Emilio!"
I swear to god, the mighty duck man himself.

• Haha
Reactions: txe320

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
So far all the MILFS have been landladies ... was that just a codename for mom / grandma ?!
The incest patch changes Allison to your grandmother, making Liz and Amy your aunts, and Cat your cousin.

Also, here is the link to FatGiant 's info on the various parts. Since we'll soon be starting part 4, let me put in a quick description of how things work (which will do no good, as the people who will ask are incapable of using search to find posts made before theirs):

Moonbox breaks the game up into 5 GB chunks; this makes life easier for people downloading the game, as some download methods have difficulty allowing downloads larger than that.

Each part behaves as a separate game and must be downloaded into a separate folder. The only way the various parts interact is by taking a special save made in the previous version, and using it to seed the new version (remembering which ladies you've chosen to interact with, your name for the MC, and so on).

TO GET THAT SPECIAL SAVE you must save on the page at the end of each part that tells you to save on it. This is different from the page at the end of each release, which tells you to back up a page or to and save. Those pages have a picture with Allison (and Cat, maybe? Havent seen one in a while as I like to make sure I've always got some to play). The end of part pages have a plain black background with text. If you haven't seen it yet, keep playing the part you're on until you do.

Once you have that save, switch to the next part's folder and launch that part. It should just start, without any problems. See FatGiant's more detailed write-up if necessary.

Note: the Android version works much as described, except that the apk for each part will install over the previous part, so the info about folders is not relevant. All the info about needing the final save for the previous part does still hold true.

Good luck, and have fun.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
The incest patch changes Allison to your grandmother, making Liz and Amy your aunts, and Cat your cousin.

Also, here is the link to FatGiant 's info on the various parts. Since we'll soon be starting part 4, let me put in a quick description of how things work (which will do no good, as the people who will ask are incapable of using search to find posts made before theirs):

Moonbox breaks the game up into 5 GB chunks; this makes life easier for people downloading the game, as some download methods have difficulty allowing downloads larger than that.

Each part behaves as a separate game and must be downloaded into a separate folder. The only way the various parts interact is by taking a special save made in the previous version, and using it to seed the new version (remembering which ladies you've chosen to interact with, your name for the MC, and so on).

TO GET THAT SPECIAL SAVE you must save on the page at the end of each part that tells you to save on it. This is different from the page at the end of each release, which tells you to back up a page or to and save. Those pages have a picture with Allison (and Cat, maybe? Havent seen one in a while as I like to make sure I've always got some to play). The end of part pages have a plain black background with text. If you haven't seen it yet, keep playing the part you're on until you do.

Once you have that save, switch to the next part's folder and launch that part. It should just start, without any problems. See FatGiant's more detailed write-up if necessary.

Note: the Android version works much as described, except that the apk for each part will install over the previous part, so the info about folders is not relevant. All the info about needing the final save for the previous part does still hold true.

Good luck, and have fun.
The end picture is Allison and Aunt Amy.

But you forgot the most important thing you know?

Is there sex with Nana yet?!

:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
no sex with nana ever cause when it happens the game is done or half done and then it'll have no purpose. though personally i'll probably abandon the game when Amy gets preggo or at some point afterwards.

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes