WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Wait, given the choice, you actively do not want any animations? Toeing the party line is one thing, but damn dude. I understand the game will not have animations and I understand the reason why and I can get on board with all that... but *I* still would *like* them. Even in a hypothetical internet discussion, on a board that focuses on fantasy and make-believe, you still dont want any animations? Do you honestly prefer stills or just being a shill?

I don't get you all sometimes.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Wait, given the choice, you actively do not want any animations? Toeing the party line is one thing, but damn dude. I understand the game will not have animations and I understand the reason why and I can get on board with all that... but *I* still would *like* them. Even in a hypothetical internet discussion, on a board that focuses on fantasy and make-believe, you still dont want any animations? Do you honestly prefer stills or just being a shill?

If they could be made at the same development time as static renders then sure, otherwise I prefer that a dev don't make animations. It's not something that I crave any in any way in a VN.

But as for that "no", it was just to say that there won't be any animations for Amy's or anyone else's scenes.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

Obvious answer for me would be that yes I would like the sex scenes to have animations but I would never recommend it as an option because GH is already quite advanced and it would create a lot of delays in updates maybe MoonBox should do it for their next project only if he wants to do it, right?:unsure:

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

I am ashamed to say it, but I fully agree with HP on this one. Animations especially in Daz mostly are worse as still images in most games I have played and rarely added to sexiness, rather diminished it or even took me out of scenes and the mood some times if done too badly. Except a few very well done ones and even then with current limited technological options for animation they often are weird as hair does not move, muscles do not ripple and so on. Rather have a still where can use my imagination and some sexy text for the scene. :p

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Here's a thought... Moonbox could animate the whole thing. Yep... from start to finish. No more still images. Everything is moving continuously. Hmmmm... everything moving continuously... That gives me another idea. Since the whole thing is animated and everything is constantly moving... He could call it a movie! I bet people would really like it too. I think I'm onto something here!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

The lack of animation and slow combustion is what keeps the game paced and active.
If there were animation, we would not have received such a portion of the update, as well as a lot of content... it would take a lot of time for developers to create animation and then everyone would start complaining “where is the update?” instead of "When will have sex with Nana?" o_O

So bro, enjoy the game Grandma's house while you can! :coffee::)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Here's a thought... Moonbox could animate the whole thing. Yep... from start to finish. No more still images. Everything is moving continuously. Hmmmm... everything moving continuously... That gives me another idea. Since the whole thing is animated and everything is constantly moving... He could call it a movie! I bet people would really like it too. I think I'm onto something here!
That seems like a great idea. That could catch on. Maybe show those "movies" somewhere for money. Maybe on something like a screen, but much, much bigger. I guess you figured something out. Try to get investors and get it off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
That seems like a great idea. That could catch on. Maybe show those "movies" somewhere for money. Maybe on something like a screen, but much, much bigger. I guess you figured something out. Try to get investors and get it off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
XannaGrowingBigGIF.gif How Much Bigger? I think Thomas having that Big Sword he is Holding Needs Extra More Screen, Right? :unsure: Plus Some Big BooBees and Asses also needs some Extra Space :love::ROFLMAO:

Thomas will be Superhero and ends up he produced Mini Super Hero's and heroines :KEK::KEK:

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 3549622 How Much Bigger? I think Thomas having that Big Sword he is Holding Needs Extra More Screen, Right? :unsure: Plus Some Big BooBees and Asses also needs some Extra Space :love::ROFLMAO:

Thomas will be Superhero and ends up he produced Mini Super Hero's and heroines :KEK::KEK:
There is always the option of hanging a sheet next to the huge screen to make it even bigger and the dick and boobs can fit in there.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I don't care about animations in these games. They're usually just short clips on a loop anyway. What's the point? To me, they're just an unnecessary distraction.
But but but the girls tiddies or butts don't jiggle! They have to see them jiggle like gelatin. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes