DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Literally every other character is better than Jamila and she get an entire update to herself.
So did Cat in her time, Liz in her time, Shizuka and Asami when it was their time and so will Amy and Nana when it will be their turn. You or me can like the choices Moonbox made with who are the main 7 or not, but they are the main girls. Do not like it, bad luck, but he is not going to change game for you or me or others even if quite a few regulars of this game would not mind a spin off called O'Reilly's house for example and dev forgot about all other girls in game. :p Or some others would love to see a few girls from college days make their entrance and get heavily involved with this game also likely will be disappointed somewhat.

If did not get that at update 51 yet, well tough luck and up to better luck next update in two weeks.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Day 105 was a waste of time not even worth the download.
Literally every other character is better than Jamila and she get an entire update to herself.
Dear Sir or Madam or whatever,

We received your complain.

It is with great sadness that we understand that your time here was not to your pleasure.

We hereby send you the refund, along with a 100% bonus as a thank and sorry. Please wait 12 hours for it to be processed.

From our team to your hearts, our deepest condolences for the time wasted.

Complaints and Refunds Manager

Hugh Cought-MeLyin, Esq.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
So did Cat in her time, Liz in her time, Shizuka and Asami when it was their time and so will Amy and Nana when it will be their turn. You or me can like the choices Moonbox made with who are the main 7 or not, but they are the main girls. Do not like it, bad luck, but he is not going to change game for you or me or others even if quite a few regulars of this game would not mind a spin off called O'Reilly's house for example and dev forgot about all other girls in game. :p Or some others would love to see a few girls from college days make their entrance and get heavily involved with this game also likely will be disappointed somewhat.

If did not get that at update 51 yet, well tough luck and up to better luck next update in two weeks.
O'Reilly's are love, O'Reilly's are life. Top that with a Big Tiddy Goth Girlfriend (Kayla is just beautiful) and i´m in :D I made a promise to myself that the moment Kayla appears in the main Game, i´m going to sub right away. Welp. Guess i´m saving money for quiet a while :(

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
O'Reilly's are love, O'Reilly's are life. Top that with a Big Tiddy Goth Girlfriend (Kayla is just beautiful) and i´m in :D I made a promise to myself that the moment Kayla appears in the main Game, i´m going to sub right away. Welp. Guess i´m saving money for quiet a while :(
Hahaha, well you are talking to someone that basically likes all ladies in game, but if was pushed have to admit Amy and Liz are my faves, so lucked out in one case at least. :p Yeah it can be a pity if want to see someone a lot more, but Moonbox just one person and he has to choose in the end what can and wants to do.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Each LI is better in its own way, there is no point in saying anything against Jamila, many were waiting for the scene with Jamila after so much teasing,

and they got it, so there is no need to write here who is better and who is not, everyone has their own taste. ;)

Reactions: Jerk-man

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
Hahaha, well you are talking to someone that basically likes all ladies in game, but if was pushed have to admit Amy and Liz are my faves, so lucked out in one case at least. :p Yeah it can be a pity if want to see someone a lot more, but Moonbox just one person and he has to choose in the end what can and wants to do.
I also like all the ladies in the game. That's my trick to being happy with every update no matter who they concentrate on.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so when is molly getting a update of her own!?

when nana gets her update the end will be neigh! [not really..... probably] and i'll skip it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keefer43

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Still nothing with good ol nana yet??That is too bad the sheer expectation of actually having some action with her just keeps my on edge each time seeing a new update.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
But... do you play or not?
I don't know if it's happened yet because I haven't played the last chapters yet, but I would like Thomas to have a sex scene with Elizabeth or Fiona to give him a foot massage while they have hot sex, would that be something like that? :unsure: I also want something like this :love::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 268 Votes