underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
And now I have to be curious for the next episode to find out who's pregnant :( :ROFLMAO::love::devilish:
aunty or Kat one because back when you took kats V-card you got option to impregnate her which i in fact did so she should already in theory be showing along with a few others but he is just now getting around to them actually showing and confirming they are pregos

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Not gonna lie, this update feels full.

Pretty sure Jamila feels full too tho.
Have to say some Jamila knows how to tease Thomas :KEK:

Well, as in "family stuff" The I word. Woo!!!
And rest Happily moving forward updates no rush, Girls are enjoying sleeping with Thomas sometimes holding his Sword :love::ROFLMAO:
After Sword come out **Huffing started**:p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Gotta say, while finally getting some real Jamila time and having her move in, and I can't believe I'm saying this, spending THE ENTIRE UPDATE fucking "mama" was kind of a let down. Could have had half the sex and had another day (find out who's pregnant now) with other girls.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
If you want to be offended, it's your right and I don't really care much but it wasn't my intention to offend you or someone else, rather I just wanted to say that just like you say you don't understand people like me, I personally don't understand people who need to say; "I have nothing about that character but maybe we can have someone else finally?"

I don't like all the characters but, it is what it is, some people like them and some people don't like the characters I like and it's normal too.

In the last page, I saw a lot of comments about people saying two updates of Jamila is too much (some have much more harsh words tho).

Again, nothing against you or who you enjoy in the game.
You misquoted me. I said " I don't have anything against Jamila, but maybe we can move on to a different girl now that he has had her??? " You made it sound in both of your post that I did not like Jamila. And then told me I should just enjoy the game. I never said anything about not liking the game or Jamila.

Maybe you don't see so good, or maybe you are just trying to cause a problem. So I will use small words so you can understand.... I LIKE THE GAME. I LIKE JAMILA. I LIKE THE DEVELOPER.

I have said my piece, I will not get into it anymore with you. If you post something else to try and get a rise out of me... I will just ignore you. Not worth my time.

have a nice life, peace.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
so uh who else was in this update other than mama also liz is the preggo one and cat will be the last to get preggo
Can't imagine how you come to that conclusion. Cat has as much chance of being pregnant as her mom ... maybe except for quantity per exposure (although there's definitely a new leader in THAT clubhouse ...)
could be Aiko since she was the 1st one we slept with in the game. I thought it said there was a preg chance when I had the walkthrough in part 1
There's a good chance that Aiko's pregnant, but unless there's people not living with Nana visiting the MCs bedroom when he's not home, the only options are Cat, Liz, Shizuka and Asami. Unless Tanya is testing for a third pregnancy? Not that I doubt she'll be proven to have that one when Anna 2 is born.

Someone from outside the home isn't impossible, but very unlikely.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Can't imagine how you come to that conclusion. Cat has as much chance of being pregnant as her mom ... maybe except for quantity per exposure (although there's definitely a new leader in THAT clubhouse ...)

There's a good chance that Aiko's pregnant, but unless there's people not living with Nana visiting the MCs bedroom when he's not home, the only options are Cat, Liz, Shizuka and Asami. Unless Tanya is testing for a third pregnancy? Not that I doubt she'll be proven to have that one when Anna 2 is born.

1711609100874.gif

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Is it not possible to patch the android version with the incest patch? Also, can i use the save file provided on the android version?
Thought I answered this, but don't see it now.

So, I'll try this again:

It is fairly difficult to apply mods to Android versions, due to restrictions on the places where such files go, and the end user's ability to directly write to some such places.

However, it's generally not necessary to go to that trouble. Once the full set of files for a new version have been published, there are two versions on the Android install package: one unpatched (marked with a capital "P" for "Plain") and one patched (marked with a capital "T" for "Taboo").

Install the Taboo version and you'll be all set.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022

And it's unlikely (though not impossible) that Moonbox would choose to use a test from Tanya (or any side character) as a cliffhanger-style end for an update, as he'd also have to have some sort of ending for the players who chose not to get with that side character.

And I'd only expect Tanya to have a third baby conceived before Anne's full sister is born if that sister is delivered before the end of the story (since we've been told Moonbox simply didn't want to have to create new models for a non-pregnant Tanya).

3.90 star(s) 268 Votes