txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I don't have anything against Jamila, but maybe we can move on to a different girl now that he has had her???
And you do that with another girl, and some people will say the same thing because she's not their favorite.

People should stop complaining and just enjoy the ride (like Jamila in the last update).

Ah the dev's whitest white knight, telling others what to do because they're "beating a dead horse". Why don't you beat me off instead?
That's your kink? You wanna to be beat off by a stranger you naughty?

• Haha
Reactions: underwatersparkle

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
And you do that with another girl, and some people will say the same thing because she's not their favorite.

People should stop complaining and just enjoy the ride (like Jamila in the last update).

That's your kink? You wanna to be beat off by a stranger you naughty?
I don't understand people like you, the dev does not need you to jump in to defend anything. And you think I was complaining? I have always posted positive comments about this game. I found your comment to be rather offensive, considering you don't know what I enjoy or not.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I don't understand people like you, the dev does not need you to jump in to defend anything. And you think I was complaining? I have always posted positive comments about this game. I found your comment to be rather offensive, considering you don't know what I enjoy or not.
If you want to be offended, it's your right and I don't really care much but it wasn't my intention to offend you or someone else, rather I just wanted to say that just like you say you don't understand people like me, I personally don't understand people who need to say; "I have nothing about that character but maybe we can have someone else finally?"

I don't like all the characters but, it is what it is, some people like them and some people don't like the characters I like and it's normal too.

In the last page, I saw a lot of comments about people saying two updates of Jamila is too much (some have much more harsh words tho).

Again, nothing against you or who you enjoy in the game.

flakypastry

Oct 16, 2023
Haven't played this in like 10 or 12 releases can someone answer the most important question regarding this VN:
How many times does the phrase "heavy breathing" appear?

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Whats the Devs Problem?

Do you REALLY want to know?

It's here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I heard a rumor Moon has taken pity on us and made an animation of her first creampie, its posted at meatspin dot com.

I dunno if the link still works, it was a limited time opportunity.

3.90 star(s) 268 Votes