RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
But who would be the eighth?
As you can see, there's one clear answer. Obviously, the eighth would be Tanya, Sophia, Annabelle, the O'Reillys, and easily a half dozen other "obvious" answers.

Molly doesnt count - she's already not optional, but is not a sexual partner. We're too concerned about the neighbor (Larry?) giving up on pigs with a bitch available next door. Y'know, it'd be an interesting twist if it turned out there was a reason Molly was so terrified, and it was him. I bet Shizuka and Cat would be willing to see to it that no animal had anything to fear from him in that sense ever again (Allison would be furious, but removing the offending organs would be further than she would go. Amy, now - she might help with that little project).

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Nah, I'm just gonna ignore the abuse for now......
I like the scenes where Thomas can abuse (Naughty Tricks, bdsm) the girls a little because it's hot and it's also just fiction, not like when I see my salary summary where I see all the discounts they give me and that's a real abuse for me and my feelings. They are others and none of them are positive :mad::poop:(n)

3.90 star(s) 279 Votes