Toubib

May 27, 2020
Hey guys, how does the incest patch work (as in how to install) ? And who does it let us have incest with?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, the Lady Gaga song will now be associated with El Pene Del Diablo. :ROFLMAO:
But to actually answer the question (just in case you don't know) "landlord/landlady/roommate" have been codes baked into incest games since patreon started cracking down on support for such games. Most games that use it are designed for "unofficial mods" to make the games incest-friendly, and are pretty nonsensical without the mod.

Basically, if there's an iPatch in the OP, it's an unofficial official patch.

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
The parrot is here and he's not bright as you all can see.

Why trolls existed? Now I understand more and more movies like The Purge.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
But to actually answer the question (just in case you don't know) "landlord/landlady/roommate" have been codes baked into incest games since patreon started cracking down on support for such games. Most games that use it are designed for "unofficial mods" to make the games incest-friendly, and are pretty nonsensical without the mod.

Basically, if there's an iPatch in the OP, it's an unofficial official patch.
Oh, don't worry, I already knew that. I think the first time I learned about it was... God, I don't even remember the name of the game but it was a lot of grinding and "searching" and the dude lost his father and he was living with his "landlady" and another "tenant". :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Elhemeer
3.90 star(s) 279 Votes