MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
but then will have to answer why jealous. Doubt she is ready for that.
Jealousy on Nana’s part can be understood, he is her only grandson, whom she raised herself after the death of his family... especially since Nana’s husband(ex), even as we understand, did not pay much attention her... so it seems to me that Nana will also be in the future will want to get full attention from Mc more when she fully knows that he is having fun with her daughters and granddaughters...

Everything is slowly moving towards this, as soon as she finds out everything, I think then Mc will have to arrange everything beautifully for Nana so that she gets what she has always dreamed of and hid :coffee: :illuminati:

Reactions: Jerk-man
Feb 2, 2024
Well looking at it from a different angle, in a way it is none of nana's business who MC sleeps with in the end. it is his body after all and he is old enough to decide for himself and same all the ladies he is with. Besides as long is she is not willing to stake her claim outright she can be as jealous as she wants while gets all the attention from MC she wants, but then will have to answer why jealous. Doubt she is ready for that. :p
Well it is her house, hence the title Grandma's House.
If and when it happens that they all in agreement,
they will have to change the title to Grandma's Harem House.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Jealousy on Nana’s part can be understood, he is her only grandson, whom she raised herself after the death of his family... especially since Nana’s husband(ex), even as we understand, did not pay much attention her... so it seems to me that Nana will also be in the future will want to get full attention from Mc more when she fully knows that he is having fun with her daughters and granddaughters...

Everything is slowly moving towards this, as soon as she finds out everything, I think then Mc will have to arrange everything beautifully for Nana so that she gets what she has always dreamed of and hid :coffee: :illuminati:
Well it is her house, hence the title Grandma's House.
If and when it happens that they all in agreement,
they will have to change the title to Grandma's Harem House.
Of course that is the direction it is moving in most likely and I also strongly doubt Nana is really unaware of Cat and Liz's relations with MC, especially Cat's and her wish to marry MC since she was way younger and her more or less hyping MC to everyone she knows for years, whether needed or not. It is not like they are extremely cautious or inconspicuous. :p Doubt if it had been so much of a surprise to Amy if she had not been away for work so much either. :)

Edit: still the fact she is his loving nana, does not give her the right to decide who he can sleep with or not. Still his choice, whether she agrees or not or likes it or not.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
the only thing that surprises me though, so far we had the choice to impregnate somebody. So the question would be, is preggers content forced with the M7? Still hope it´s going to be Mollys test :D
Yes.

With the M7, you can control some of the kinks, nothing else. Not IF, not When, not Where, some of the What and will probably only learn of the Pregnancies when MB feels like it. :D

Peace :)

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Day 105 was a waste of time not even worth the download.
So a good thing nobody forced you to :p after the end of day 104, was quite clear where it was going to go to and each of the main girls first time has gotten quite a bit of time dedicated to it. Like it or not and same will likely happen when it it will be time for nana and Amy.

Good thing for you and all others though, there will be new content in two weeks and then again in another two weeks. No need to wait a year to see if another woman gets content.

Reactions: MoonBox

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Literally every other character is better than Jamila and she get an entire update to herself.
So did Cat in her time, Liz in her time, Shizuka and Asami when it was their time and so will Amy and Nana when it will be their turn. You or me can like the choices Moonbox made with who are the main 7 or not, but they are the main girls. Do not like it, bad luck, but he is not going to change game for you or me or others even if quite a few regulars of this game would not mind a spin off called O'Reilly's house for example and dev forgot about all other girls in game. :p Or some others would love to see a few girls from college days make their entrance and get heavily involved with this game also likely will be disappointed somewhat.

If did not get that at update 51 yet, well tough luck and up to better luck next update in two weeks.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Day 105 was a waste of time not even worth the download.
Literally every other character is better than Jamila and she get an entire update to herself.
Dear Sir or Madam or whatever,

We received your complain.

It is with great sadness that we understand that your time here was not to your pleasure.

We hereby send you the refund, along with a 100% bonus as a thank and sorry. Please wait 12 hours for it to be processed.

From our team to your hearts, our deepest condolences for the time wasted.

Complaints and Refunds Manager

Hugh Cought-MeLyin, Esq.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
So did Cat in her time, Liz in her time, Shizuka and Asami when it was their time and so will Amy and Nana when it will be their turn. You or me can like the choices Moonbox made with who are the main 7 or not, but they are the main girls. Do not like it, bad luck, but he is not going to change game for you or me or others even if quite a few regulars of this game would not mind a spin off called O'Reilly's house for example and dev forgot about all other girls in game. :p Or some others would love to see a few girls from college days make their entrance and get heavily involved with this game also likely will be disappointed somewhat.

If did not get that at update 51 yet, well tough luck and up to better luck next update in two weeks.
O'Reilly's are love, O'Reilly's are life. Top that with a Big Tiddy Goth Girlfriend (Kayla is just beautiful) and i´m in :D I made a promise to myself that the moment Kayla appears in the main Game, i´m going to sub right away. Welp. Guess i´m saving money for quiet a while :(

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 279 Votes