El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Whats the Devs Problem?

Do you REALLY want to know?

It's here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I heard a rumor Moon has taken pity on us and made an animation of her first creampie, its posted at meatspin dot com.

I dunno if the link still works, it was a limited time opportunity.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
And now I have to be curious for the next episode to find out who's pregnant :( :ROFLMAO::love::devilish:
aunty or Kat one because back when you took kats V-card you got option to impregnate her which i in fact did so she should already in theory be showing along with a few others but he is just now getting around to them actually showing and confirming they are pregos

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Not gonna lie, this update feels full.

Pretty sure Jamila feels full too tho.
Have to say some Jamila knows how to tease Thomas :KEK:

Well, as in "family stuff" The I word. Woo!!!
And rest Happily moving forward updates no rush, Girls are enjoying sleeping with Thomas sometimes holding his Sword :love::ROFLMAO:
After Sword come out **Huffing started**:p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Gotta say, while finally getting some real Jamila time and having her move in, and I can't believe I'm saying this, spending THE ENTIRE UPDATE fucking "mama" was kind of a let down. Could have had half the sex and had another day (find out who's pregnant now) with other girls.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
If you want to be offended, it's your right and I don't really care much but it wasn't my intention to offend you or someone else, rather I just wanted to say that just like you say you don't understand people like me, I personally don't understand people who need to say; "I have nothing about that character but maybe we can have someone else finally?"

I don't like all the characters but, it is what it is, some people like them and some people don't like the characters I like and it's normal too.

In the last page, I saw a lot of comments about people saying two updates of Jamila is too much (some have much more harsh words tho).

Again, nothing against you or who you enjoy in the game.
You misquoted me. I said " I don't have anything against Jamila, but maybe we can move on to a different girl now that he has had her??? " You made it sound in both of your post that I did not like Jamila. And then told me I should just enjoy the game. I never said anything about not liking the game or Jamila.

Maybe you don't see so good, or maybe you are just trying to cause a problem. So I will use small words so you can understand.... I LIKE THE GAME. I LIKE JAMILA. I LIKE THE DEVELOPER.

I have said my piece, I will not get into it anymore with you. If you post something else to try and get a rise out of me... I will just ignore you. Not worth my time.

have a nice life, peace.

3.90 star(s) 279 Votes