MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
You were already on thin ice, because of using a rather demanding tone on your writing, now you go and descend completely into the racist, xenophobe pits.

This is my last reply to you. Please do your best about personal growth, you are, as of now, a person with serious educational problems. Don't bother replying.

Peace :(
Aren't you a piece of work... Read what i said again.. Never was there any racist tone in my writing. Simply stating that all asian characters in these games end up looking weird due to character design. No one has made(at least to my knowledge) a decent model of an asian girl in these games. Never have i ever said anything degrading towards asians in my comment. Do fucking explain how me commenting on how asian character design(being crap imo) in these vn's is making me a racist and making me a person with serious educational problems... You really are a piece of work my guy/lady... You are the hateful one not me...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Aren't you a piece of work... Read what i said again.. Never was there any racist tone in my writing. Simply stating that all asian characters in these games end up looking weird due to character design. No one has made(at least to my knowledge) a decent model of an asian girl in these games. Never have i ever said anything degrading towards asians in my comment. Do fucking explain how me commenting on how asian character design(being crap imo) in these vn's is making me a racist and making me a person with serious educational problems... You really are a piece of work my guy/lady... You are the hateful one not me...
Considerin the fact that MoonBox is the only dev who has gotten me to like the Asian models in any game, I think there's a bit of a problem with your tastes. Not sayin you're bein racist, just sayin your tastes must be extreme.

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
You were already on thin ice, because of using a rather demanding tone on your writing, now you go and descend completely into the racist, xenophobe pits.

This is my last reply to you. Please do your best about personal growth, you are, as of now, a person with serious educational problems. Don't bother replying.

Peace :(
What? if i came across as racist i fully apologize. Was not my intention at all. I was simply commenting how no one can design a good looking asian charact
Racist dick heads get the list, fuck outta here with your Neolithic thought processes.
Racist dick heads get the list, fuck outta here with your Neolithic thought processes.
Go back to my original post and read what i said again.. for gods sake.. Never was there racism involved... Just simply stating that asian character models in these games don't look great. And if commenting that an asian character model in a completely fictional game not looking great is making me racist... then this world has really gone to shit. Never in my life had anything against any other race

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Considerin the fact that MoonBox is the only dev who has gotten me to like the Asian models in any game, I think there's a bit of a problem with your tastes. Not sayin you're bein racist, just sayin your tastes must be extreme.
Might be my personal taste... But to me it feels that the same character model has been used in so many games and i think there could be a massive improvement... There was one game where there was a gorgeous asian character model used. Just stating the fact that i don't like the asian character models in this game is somehow making the most extreme racist in the world lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Might be my personal taste... But to me it feels that the same character model has been used in so many games and i think there could be a massive improvement... There was one game where there was a gorgeous asian character model used. Just stating the fact that i don't like the asian character models in this game is somehow making the most extreme racist in the world lol.
I don't see taste as bein racist. It's just how we represent/state it. Most people know I don't like the Asian models in any game. But, Moon has done somethin to the ones in this game, especially lil Shizi, that made me fall in love with them. No other dev has done that for me.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah after what happened this episode and the corrupting influence of Mama on their drinking night I think it is fair game to make a bet Nana's fall will either be within 5 episodes and might be even next one or else it will be quite a while yet :p
Great fence sitting with abandon there. I agree.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What? if i came across as racist i fully apologize. Was not my intention at all. I was simply commenting how no one can design a good looking asian charact

Go back to my original post and read what i said again.. for gods sake.. Never was there racism involved... Just simply stating that asian character models in these games don't look great. And if commenting that an asian character model in a completely fictional game not looking great is making me racist... then this world has really gone to shit. Never in my life had anything against any other race
If it was a genuine misunderstanding on my part, I apologize. I have a low tolerance on this site especially for new posters. Vitriolic hyperbole tends to not be well received.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Great fence sitting with abandon there. I agree.
Not so much fence sitting. More that I think that Moon with last episode and also Ophelia part in that with Nana has made a great setup for Nana to decide to make the step with MC if she is willing and ready. (it should be clear to her by now neither incest, age or close relationship is for MC any problem (more the opposite it seems :p)nor does she have any reason to think MC cares less for her as those he does sleep with and she is also self aware that she is attracted to him both mentally and physically)

So if she resists for any reason that is stronger as any of the objections I mentioned above from her side, then to break that in future she will then need an even better reason why she would decide sexing with MC is fine and good and Moon will then need time to setup such a situation and likely before he can do that well, with also all other women needing their time, we will be talking chapter 5 at earliest.

I am not the writer though, so do not know whether Moon intends this to be the trigger to pull for Nana or has something else in mind for future. Just that would be likely quite a bit away then still.

Last edited:
Reactions: S1nsational
3.90 star(s) 279 Votes