Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
That's exactly that. The inability to NOT act like an asshole and respect others. You are 100% correct. It is indeed a simple concept.

Peace :(
By the way, what do you think of my earlier comment as I was talking about GH, the one where I said I take my time with it while focusing on Dragon's Dogma 2 while wondering if someone will start attempting to make a game based on it's universe? I thought it would be a cool idea since it's such a popular series. Just an idea while going between it and GH as I tend to enjoy the laughs I get from the latter.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
By the way, what do you think of my earlier comment as I was talking about GH, the one where I said I take my time with it while focusing on Dragon's Dogma 2 while wondering if someone will start attempting to make a game based on it's universe? I thought it would be a cool idea since it's such a popular series. Just an idea while going between it and GH as I tend to enjoy the laughs I get from the latter.
I have no clue what Dragon Dogma even is.

But why don't you try instead of waiting for someone to do it?

Peace :D

Reactions: SpatulaPie

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I have no clue what Dragon Dogma even is.

But why don't you try instead of waiting for someone to do it?

Peace :D
My bad. I foolishly assumed you knew about recent video game releases. I'm a hardcore gamer, so I know quite a few video games. I forget not everyone might know what's popular in the same way I do. I basically made an assumption without thinking, so I apologize.

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Ok after some serious thinking while wacking my water bottle while going through Minnie's part, I have come to the conclusion that I am not into midgets at all holy shit. My dick....water bottle :cry: shrunk while I was still in the zone of both enjoying the story and fapping.

I know this conclusion I have come to is right, since I thought about what if the woman was a regular sized person then.....yeah ima leave it at that. :cry: I tried liking her to, I MEAN TRIED!!:ROFLMAO: guess the dick wont go that route sadly.

edit: also I hope mama Mabel will get at least 3 to 4 scenes in the upcoming part 4.

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes