Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
so uh who else was in this update other than mama also liz is the preggo one and cat will be the last to get preggo
Can't imagine how you come to that conclusion. Cat has as much chance of being pregnant as her mom ... maybe except for quantity per exposure (although there's definitely a new leader in THAT clubhouse ...)
could be Aiko since she was the 1st one we slept with in the game. I thought it said there was a preg chance when I had the walkthrough in part 1
There's a good chance that Aiko's pregnant, but unless there's people not living with Nana visiting the MCs bedroom when he's not home, the only options are Cat, Liz, Shizuka and Asami. Unless Tanya is testing for a third pregnancy? Not that I doubt she'll be proven to have that one when Anna 2 is born.

Someone from outside the home isn't impossible, but very unlikely.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Can't imagine how you come to that conclusion. Cat has as much chance of being pregnant as her mom ... maybe except for quantity per exposure (although there's definitely a new leader in THAT clubhouse ...)

There's a good chance that Aiko's pregnant, but unless there's people not living with Nana visiting the MCs bedroom when he's not home, the only options are Cat, Liz, Shizuka and Asami. Unless Tanya is testing for a third pregnancy? Not that I doubt she'll be proven to have that one when Anna 2 is born.

1711609100874.gif

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Is it not possible to patch the android version with the incest patch? Also, can i use the save file provided on the android version?
Thought I answered this, but don't see it now.

So, I'll try this again:

It is fairly difficult to apply mods to Android versions, due to restrictions on the places where such files go, and the end user's ability to directly write to some such places.

However, it's generally not necessary to go to that trouble. Once the full set of files for a new version have been published, there are two versions on the Android install package: one unpatched (marked with a capital "P" for "Plain") and one patched (marked with a capital "T" for "Taboo").

Install the Taboo version and you'll be all set.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022

And it's unlikely (though not impossible) that Moonbox would choose to use a test from Tanya (or any side character) as a cliffhanger-style end for an update, as he'd also have to have some sort of ending for the players who chose not to get with that side character.

And I'd only expect Tanya to have a third baby conceived before Anne's full sister is born if that sister is delivered before the end of the story (since we've been told Moonbox simply didn't want to have to create new models for a non-pregnant Tanya).

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I do believe he was referring to you deerheart.

Sadly the mods removed my post to you. They don't like me hurting peoples feelings it seems.

Now back to your corner and keep it down.
It's unfortunate but it's you who got hammered :ROFLMAO:. My original post is still there. I didn't get a notice at all. Feel free to make another reply.

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
Loving the game but is it just me or is it so focussed on Jamilla for some reason? Feel like the most time is spend with her
But the benefit of that is - Nana gets jealous of Jamila (as we've seen multiple times). If she finds out the MC and Jamila were together....that could be the thing that moves the story forward for Nana. You never know! So it might be a good thing in the end. That might be why we've done so much with Jamila. I could be wrong but that's what I was thinking.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Loving the game but is it just me or is it so focussed on Jamilla for some reason? Feel like the most time is spend with her
This is so blatantly stupid it is not even worth of a serious answer.

What kind of question is that? Did you use someone else's Save to go straight into this update? Bypassing the other 104 days of game content? Or are you simply so devoid of memory that you can't even remember anything from before?

So you make a post asking for some attention, here... you have it:

stupid.gif

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This is so blatantly stupid it is not even worth of a serious answer.

What kind of question is that? Did you use someone else's Save to go straight into this update? Bypassing the other 104 days of game content? Or are you simply so devoid of memory that you can't even remember anything from before?

So you make a post asking for some attention, here... you have it:

View attachment 3485463
It's been pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain that Jamilla was gonna get the bulk of the M7 content at least up till here for a while now. Part of me wonders where all these trolls are coming from, surely it has nothing to do with her skin colour or ethnicity :whistle::whistle::whistle:

• Wow
Reactions: FatGiant
3.90 star(s) 278 Votes