Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
If your grandma had your mom or dad when she was 18, and then her daughter or son had you when they were 18, by the time you're 18 your grandma is 3*18 years + 2*9 months = 55 and a half years old. MC is at least 21, so add at least 3 more years to that, for a grand total of 58 and a half. Chances are menopause has kicked in by then.

But hey, you can still creampie your granny as much as you want. :HideThePain:
Menopause means no pregnancy problems. :p

• Haha
Reactions: delacroix2

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game doesn't sound bad, but there are a few tags that I don't like: Urination, Rimming, Spanking, BDSM, Footjob, Maledom, Femdom. Can they be avoided?

Lovely Gilf, good renders, good story, and no grammar mistakes that I noticed. Please tell me the sister will have miraculously survived the plane crash.
I agree, if there is a sister, she must have survived. It would be a great disappointment if she's dead.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
To those complaining Grandma doesn't look GILFy enough, it is outright stated that she's gotten some work done while MC was away at college. Besides the boob job, a "Mommy Makeover" is the most likely thing, which would tighten all that up.

As the game grows, it'll need a walkthrough or mod, because some sex scenes are missable if you don't make the right choices (as shown by mile-high girl).

Altogether though, it's quite enjoyable. Looking forward to Grandma's full descent into being MC's woman. But that other comment is right...MC is gonna pound those hips into dust.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
everything looks great, except the sex animations, but i guess that is what would take the longest to do as well?
this kind reminds me of early sex games i got from this site, several years ago

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
To those complaining Grandma doesn't look GILFy enough, it is outright stated that she's gotten some work done while MC was away at college. Besides the boob job, a "Mommy Makeover" is the most likely thing, which would tighten all that up.
look at hollywood or rich people, there are some fine 60 year olds :O

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Wow, this is a much better reception than I was expecting. Appreciate all the kind words and the feedback.

800mb for demo in Android!? Hope it's worth the download.
Peeping, sleep molesting etcetera are starting to become really annoying and cringy at this point though
Try the compressed version, it's about 90% smaller and I didn't really notice a drop in quality.
The overview is a bit of a joke, I'm trying to keep away from the whole creepy pervert vibe.

inertesting and i like your being upfront with your planned and not planned tags right at the start. I would double check your renders though. From the screenshots I am seeing things like clipping from the hairs skull caps and such. I run everything through photoshop before they end up in the game folder to avoid small things that do not show up in daz like that. most times you can also adjust the head size percentage but when you change expressions it also changes the head in other ways so always double check your renders.
Appreciate the feedback. Yeah, I have a lot of improving to do with the renders. I figured out some of the forehead stuff but for some reason I just couldn't fix Shawna's hair. I'll look into using Photoshop to clean them up.

Here's to hoping we can knock up grandma
Modern medicine has come a long way. ;)

Just out of interest will there be some decent foreplay?
If you mean actual foreplay then yes. If you mean story-wise, as in building up to the good stuff, also yes.

Ok I'm sold. Why not both Grandomther AND Mom though?

Either way, I'm already in.

EDIT: also, is the grandma supposed to be the silver haired woman? She still looks way too young imo.

Maybe add a few more wrinkles, and sag her tits a little bit, to add that mature woman feel?

And please I hope theres a bush down there.
The Mom's dead, she won't be coming back.
Yeah, I need to fine tune her age. I find she looks good without the makeup but once she puts it on she looks a lot younger. I think I'll have to make a second model that looks 100 years old then apply the makeup to make her look 60.
The tits are fake but I think her butt can use a bit of sagging.
I didn't know how to do pubic hairs when I made her model so she doesn't now, but she'll have some hair in future renders.

Very nice start man, this looks very promissing. The characters look great, and unlike most incest games, the MC is not some 18yo horny pervert. But you should consider changing his age, because unless the man is a genius, he should not have an electrical engineering degree at 21 considering it's a 5 year course. But other than that, great stuff so far(y)(y)
Thanks, that's what I was going for.
Lol, I'll admit I just picked the first degree that popped into my head. I might change it to something else.

Here’s too hoping that Grandma got some Gilfy friends that actually look like Gilfs. To the Dev please make the grandma actual look like a grandma, she can totally still be hot, but having Milfs as grandmas is a turn off for me.
She looks like a MILF but she's not supposed to.
Right now I think the no makeup model looks right but the makeup model needs to look older.

It's crazy, but why not my great-grandmother? Some kind of necrophilia...
I'm not into necrophilla but a great-grandmother would in her early 80's. Interesting... I'm now considering adding GGILF to planned tags.

So without the incest patch, I would be seducing my grand landlady lol.
Huh? Patch?

With the way some families pop out kids as teenagers there's people who are great grandparents pretty young still.
That's my reasoning. They all had kids around 20 so that would put Allison at ~60 and MC at ~20.

the reuse of some renders are funny. like the post sex scene on plane. MC gets tired and the champagne glass suddenly refills

not getting access to the oral content cause you avoid the urination content is a letdown. also if you avoid the urination content you'll walk in on her with no pants then suddenly she gets her pants on again before they dissapear again
Yeah the choices in the demo aren't very well designed, I'm going to rewrite them eventually.
Consistency and attention to detail are also a problem for me, some one just pointed out that a few renders are missing a sky. I hadn't noticed but now that I know, it's really obvious.

Looks promising. Just 2 comments: (1) - Someone in there early sixties needs a few wrinkles on their body - not just on the face. (2) Would be better if "Auto" forward was implemented.
Good Luck.
Yeah her look is going to get tuned so she looks a little older with makeup on. I don't use Auto Forward so it didn't cross my mind, I'll add it in the next version. Thanks for the suggestion.

Any scene with grandmother or not?
Not for a while. Pacing will be slow.

Doesn't the MC look way too old?

If he is that old, then shouldn't the grandma already look a lot older too?

She looks too young here and less believable to be a grandmother.

Maybe add a few wrinkles to her face?
Allison's face will be changed a bit to make her look older.
I think the MC looks decent. 21 is a young adult, he shouldn't look prepubescent.

As the game grows, it'll need a walkthrough or mod, because some sex scenes are missable if you don't make the right choices (as shown by mile-high girl).

Altogether though, it's quite enjoyable. Looking forward to Grandma's full descent into being MC's woman. But that other comment is right...MC is gonna pound those hips into dust.
She did get some work done but she's supposed to look a little older. Her looks will get slightly adjusted.
I'm planning on adding an optional in-game walkthrough once I figure out a few things.

everything looks great, except the sex animations, but i guess that is what would take the longest to do as well?
this kind reminds me of early sex games i got from this site, several years ago
There's no animations. Assuming you're referring to the scenes, got any suggestions?
I did have some trouble lining things up, poses are pretty hard to do.

The game doesn't sound bad, but there are a few tags that I don't like: Urination, Rimming, Spanking, BDSM, Footjob, Maledom, Femdom. Can they be avoided?
Pretty much everything that isn't vanilla will be optional.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Very impressive debut. This game is really well received. Look forward to how it progresses in the future.

Good to know you are working on fixing her appearance to make her older and make her even more GILFY.

You should consider setting up that Patreon or Substar sooner seems like you'll be getting a lot of support for this.

Reactions: MoonBox

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
so first of all....HI......after i read your planned tags and wich route this vn will go....is very interessting and i hope there is a little story behind all the sex...but seriously i like what you told us so far....harem,inc.,romance and all the little things in between....good luck and hope to see a lot more in the next months

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes