xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The I patch for part 4 is polyvalent ? (it works with part 3 as well) ? anyway I guess I have the old pt 3 patch somewhere on my hard drive

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
great yes yes keep rolling out the DAZ3d garbage on a conveyor belt.....
Great, another garbage comment. :poop:
WhyTF you keep making the same comment on DAZ3d games..???. You did the same comment on " Brighton City Empire "
and I given you the same comment, moron. The saying is: If you don't like it, get the f*ck of the thread, instead of acting like the little kid that you are...!!!!!!! :poop: :poop:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
lol ofc I take a break for a little bit so I can do several updates at once and he starts part four lol now I gotta go catch up from v.50 to wrap up pt before I can start the new one lol :D my timing I tell ya

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
I hope the "NO SEX WITH NANA YET" gets kept forever, even when the game has the Complete tag, just to fuck with people.
I'm gonna be honest, i never played or even downloaded this game, but that text intrigues me so much and makes only wanna play it whenever you can have sex with Nana, whoever is she, she might already got a sex scene and i'm just being trolled :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 278 Votes