GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
Are we ever going to see the girl on the airplane? I love games like this but with so many women some start to slip through the cracks.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's not just me, right? Is there some significance this last couple weeks that Shawna's is suddenly* being missed by so many?

*I know, it comes in waves, but I guess I'm asking why do the waves happen?

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's no just me, right? Is there some significance this last couple weeks that Shawna's is suddenly* being missed by so many?

*I know, it comes in waves, but I guess I'm asking why do the waves happen?
Not a helpful reply, but I find it amusing you're asking what causes waves to happen in relation to a game made by someone called Moonbox, when actual waves are caused by the actual moon.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not a helpful reply, but I find it amusing you're asking what causes waves to happen in relation to a game made by someone called Moonbox, when actual waves are caused by the actual moon.
I wasn't trying to be helpful. Someone had just answered right above me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Can you start a fresh game by downloading part 3? Or do you have to play part 1 then 2 then 3?
Technically you can start with part 3 by getting the save on the OP.

However, if you do that, then you will miss so much of the game. Just start with part 1.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Can you start a fresh game by downloading part 3? Or do you have to play part 1 then 2 then 3?
Read the How-to linked in my signature.

It is highly recommended to play all parts, not only will you have many hours of fun, you'll understand and enjoy the game a LOT more.

None of the relationships are a grind, and you'll have a TON of fun with a LOT of characters. Completely recommended.

Peace :D

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Read the How-to linked in my signature.

It is highly recommended to play all parts, not only will you have many hours of fun, you'll understand and enjoy the game a LOT more.

None of the relationships are a grind, and you'll have a TON of fun with a LOT of characters. Completely recommended.

Peace :D
And don't forget it's always so darn gosh hot in that house.

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes