RPGM Completed Grace & Gallium [v1.01] [Two Clusters]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, I came back to play the newest version, and I noticed that there's a fix to the slow battle animations in the options menu, not sure if it can be set to a higher version by default, but the faster option feels like a good speed to me.

Also, from your release notes about the big thing quest a while back in the thread indicated you needed to use the dildo at night to trigger the quest, but I'm only able to use the mirror in the day. Might have been changed at some point, but it was fairly annoying to test different night actions before figuring out the daytime thing.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.4.4 -

I’ve removed Patreon page. G&G game page will be hosted on my own website from now on.

The link is on the title screen.

1. New title screen CG has been rendered.

2. Story progresses a little. (No new adult scenes in this patch.)

Reactions: Aazkaal

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.4.5 -

1. There is a sexually deprived man at the pub in Fadin. Grace can now offer a service to him. (Night activity) CG differs slightly depending on which mastery she has chosen. Now, this is criminally short scene but this leads to more soon.

2. Story progresses slightly. Grace lets a goblin touch her in this patch. This is a one-time event related to story. CG variant available depending on what Grace is wearing.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.5.0 -

I am starting to implement what’s referred as “Gallery room” along with tips. In other words, instead of having walk-through on my site. I will try to implement walk-through in the gallery room.

This feature will be implemented gradually.

1. Switches are mostly present for gallery room feature, so restart is very unlikely. I am not 100% certain though.

2. I am also calling this 0.5.0. Plot wise, the game is 75% complete, so even 0.5.x is actually low.

3. Story progresses. Willie arc is almost over.
gg_050.jpg

quijote

Oct 9, 2017
Press esc key.
Doesnt work. Still cant do anything after the coversation ends. Tried earlier versions of the game and its the same for me. I turned off ligh effects, tried talking without Galium, full screen / window mode, even running the game in Windows Xp mode etc. Nothing.
I really like the game and id love to keep going. Any chance for a save just after reporting the ogre please.

quijote

Oct 9, 2017
OK. Got it.
Its a small bug. You have to start the conversation standing on the left side of the table. If you do it standing on the right side Grace tries to walk automaticly twrds the door and is blocked by the table... :).

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.5.1 -

1. Gallery room is being updated. Tips are now present for scenes I’ve successfully linked. I think it’s 10% done at this point.

2. This patch completes the second route, the Willie arc. Now all that remains is the true ending arc which will lead to post game where I can add future expansions if I desire.

3. I am replaying the game from a fresh start and adjusting few things along the way. The changes are nothing significant.
gg_051.jpg

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.5.2 -

This is a polishing patch and gallery room update.

1. More gallery room update. (30% linked) One of scenes with Willie required a new switch. This doesn’t mean you need to restart but you will be missing out a single scene in gallery room with old saves (so far).

2. Few minor bugs/spellings fixed.

3. Fadin shipyard is now open. (The building next to the keep) There are some planned scenes from there although I am not sure when I will add it.

4. Few more NPCs added to Fadin.

5. Darem chieftain now sits behind a proper desk. It seems some players have been going around to talk to him which bugged ogre reporting.

6. Grace’s temp home in Darem, it had its door on top when it should really be on bottom.

7. Tavern now has an option to remove Gallium.
gg_052.jpg

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.6.0 -

0.6.x is probably going to be the last before hitting official full release 1.0.0. This is effectively 0.9.0.

Some new scenes will be added during 0.6.x.

1. Gallery room is now up-to-date. I may still need to add more tips here and there but all scenes are now linked.

2. A bug corrected: It was easy to miss the artist scenes and reach a point where Grace receives her red dress. Not unlocking “Skin for the art” skill with the artist would prevent her from wearing the red dress. In order to fix this, not having unlocked the skill and receiving the red dress will automatically unlock the skill. You can still begin the scenes with the artist regardless.

3. A bug fix: Grace could wear back her underwear after putting on the red dress. This has been corrected.

Reactions: Rarchibaldo777

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.6.1 -

Laying down the foundation for the last part of the game.

1. The plot continues and the isle of Ugi is open. The isle will be the final destination for the game.

2. You can visit the artist on Ugi isle if you’ve missed him. And a new scene with him can start.
gg_061.jpg

ssosloketa

Jun 18, 2018
I like this game. Engaging story, nice background music, not grindy...very enjoyable experience. Its a bit less on the smut side, and that is perfectly ok. Every game does not have to be a cumfest. Thank you developer for sharing this with us :)

bug report:

when planning about getting into the castle at night, the planning sequence does not trigger if Ren is added to the party before the witch. Had to add the witch first for the sequence to trigger.

Reactions: tc_dean

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.6.2 -

Laying down the foundation for the last part of the game.

1. Story progresses a little. Well, it’s almost over at this point.

2. Night life on the isle has been enabled. A new scene added with a random stranger. There are still some locked parts you can’t access. Those will be added soon-ish.

bug report:

when planning about getting into the castle at night, the planning sequence does not trigger if Ren is added to the party before the witch. Had to add the witch first for the sequence to trigger.
I will look into it for 0.6.3 and thanks for the comment on the game.

Reactions: UncleVT

drivering

Aug 3, 2017
What are the consequences if you choose to tease Willie or let him touch you when trying to enter Fadin?

Does it lock you out of any paths?

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
What are the consequences if you choose to tease Willie or let him touch you when trying to enter Fadin?

Does it lock you out of any paths?
Ultimately, no, it won't change anything. Just a slightly different approach to the plot. Not teasing Willie does lock you out of few scenes. That's it.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes