Others Goth Mommy AI [v0.3 Hotfix] [Dark Imagination Games]

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
If you use ai art then atleast put the effort into something else. This game is as empty as any daz incest Ren'Py slop simulator 0.01.

darkimaginationgames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
If you use ai art then atleast put the effort into something else. This game is as empty as any daz incest Ren'Py slop simulator 0.01.
Hi there. Thanks for your feedback. However, it appears you did not actually play the game.

This game was made in Godot and has turn-based combat including an entire game mode (gauntlet) without story.

Also there is no incest in this game, which may be surprising given the name but it becomes clear after playing the story mode for a few minutes what a Goth Mommy is.

You are correct that this is a v0.1 build but we already have new content coming for Patreon subscribers this week and will update the build for everyone else with 2 weeks. New updates include improved stun animations, DOT abilities and a new enemy character with lewd abilities.

Reactions: Moisthammer

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
GothMommyAI-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
Listen, I love femdom, I love dommes of all shapes and sizes, I am a total sucker for the concept in general, but somewhere betweem the Stable Diffusion and the one screenshot of combat, I have basically no hope for this thing.

darkimaginationgames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
v0.3 has been released on itch.io: !

vampira_small.gif combat_small.gif
New in v0.3:

• Story additions
  • New enemy character- Vampira
  • New levels of gauntlet mode (Patreon or paid version only)
  • Team manager to reorder members in party in gauntlet mode
  • Various combat bug fixes

Last edited:

mtmf

Sep 6, 2017
When you say you fixed, are you talking about Patreon or here? Cause I just downloaded both from the Krakenfiles and Pixeldrain links and the problem is still the same. If you select to replay the story from the beginning, once you reach the first fight, you get a defeat screen and if you select restart it just goes back to that.

darkimaginationgames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
When you say you fixed, are you talking about Patreon or here? Cause I just downloaded both from the Krakenfiles and Pixeldrain links and the problem is still the same. If you select to replay the story from the beginning, once you reach the first fight, you get a defeat screen and if you select restart it just goes back to that.
The free build on itch.io is fixed, the Patreon build was never broken. We do not control the mirror sites it may be uploaded to, but have reported this thread so that it can be updated with the new version by the admins.

If anyone who uploaded to the mirror sites can replace with the new version, please do so. Thank you!