4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Nov 27, 2017
How the hell do I get +1 perception to look under the books?

The PIN in 1186

Also, there needs to be a running animation, because I want my characters to run when they can walk. Speeds things up when going from one end of the mansion to the other.

Reactions: YURAS17

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
i think the perception point was from clicking on lara's hand while shes at the desk

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This is like the poor man's Tomb Raider but with disappointing A cups!;)
Well... It's just a personal preference... Blame ;)

Game screen was fucked up for me it showed 2 different screens of the same thing one higher then the other. I played till I needed to try to find the front door or something.
Can you post a screenshot showing the bug?

Please provide a download link for Mac
No Mac build yet. I may try to build a Mac version on a PC later, but I still won't be able to test it

The hint in the lower right corner (question Mark) says <Press ESC for Menu> but it's not functional actually, at least i cannot open it. Guess Save is not working right now.
Save system was not included in the demo. Next version will feature an option to skip the intro, so you won't need to start all over again.

I second this, there is way to much bodyjiggle.
I tried to used spring joint physics on some points. It's faster to put toghether than manual animation but I agree the results are not optimal

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Bit disappointed with female here. All Lara's are better looking than her. I'm not talking about cups, it's the face that is not very attractive.

Also what's with the sunglasses?

Reactions: Hezor

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
How the hell do I get +1 perception to look under the books?

The PIN in 1186

Also, there needs to be a running animation, because I want my characters to run when they can walk. Speeds things up when going from one end of the mansion to the other.
it's actually 7586.

Reactions: YURAS17

Lookass

Aug 12, 2017
He's one of the best of adult game developers on Patreon and he has so little patrons... Why? Give this man some money :(

Reactions: joey156

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Lara and The Architect. This will be good :D
But please, slow down the sex minigames, if there is any, because it's hard to enjoy the view when you have to frantically clicking.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks.
I spent this week working on the UI, title, menus and improving the save system used by the engine.
The load screen now looks for save files and metadata asynchronously, which means it can handle gracefully a much larger amount of save slots. In this project, the game will be frequently auto-saved (keeping up to 20 auto-saves in history) and you'll be able to 'collect' any of those auto-saves to an unlimited list of collected saves in game.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes