RPGM WIP [Google Translate][RJ138973] The Zombie Hazard ~退廃姦染~ v1.6 [Osanagocoronokimini]

darktemplar2403

Jan 17, 2018
Hi folks, I'm open this thread in order to correct the mistakes done by Goggle Translation and Translation thread for the translation patch of the game The Zombie Hazard ~退廃姦染~.
49107252_p0.jpg
Developer: Osanagocoronokimini
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Language: English (Machine Translation)
Dlsite:
Raw:
Patch File: - By cmacleod42 (ulmf)

Tool Used: RPG Maker Trans

Last edited:

SunlightBlade

Aug 1, 2022
how to install?
I understand that you are interested in how to install the translation? Download the game, download the patch and download the RPG Maker Trans, the link to it is here. Unpack the archive of the game, unpack the patch into the folder with the game. You open RPG Maker Trans and set it like mine and press GO, nothing more complicated. ппенн.png
After you have a second folder with the game, but with the designation Translated
I'm not sure what the author of the post intended, but I seem to have managed to translate the game.

AltairDaMasiaf

Nov 22, 2020
I understand that you are interested in how to install the translation? Download the game, download the patch and download the RPG Maker Trans, the link to it is here. Unpack the archive of the game, unpack the patch into the folder with the game. You open RPG Maker Trans and set it like mine and press GO, nothing more complicated. View attachment 2045436
After you have a second folder with the game, but with the designation Translated
I'm not sure what the author of the post intended, but I seem to have managed to translate the game.
Hello friend!
I don't know how many games from Osanagocoronokimini you have played, but I have a question. This problem occurs when launching other games from him:
When launching the game itself, the following error pops up (photo). The translation says that the program does not find the font you need, but it looks like I have it installed)
Can you help with advice if this has happened with you?)
///
По скринам выше решил, что и вы русскоговорящий) Опишу проблему снова на русском:
Не знаю, случалось ли это с вами, но данная ошибка у меня выскакивает при запуске прочих ранних игр от osanagocoronokimini(на скрине "The sleeping beauty".) Не находит шрифт "Sazanami Mincho"(как выдаёт переводчик), однако он у меня вроде как установлен) Могёте помочь советом, если случалось?)

""

SunlightBlade

Aug 1, 2022
Hello friend!
I don't know how many games from Osanagocoronokimini you have played, but I have a question. This problem occurs when launching other games from him:
When launching the game itself, the following error pops up (photo). The translation says that the program does not find the font you need, but it looks like I have it installed)
Can you help with advice if this has happened with you?)
///
По скринам выше решил, что и вы русскоговорящий) Опишу проблему снова на русском:
Не знаю, случалось ли это с вами, но данная ошибка у меня выскакивает при запуске прочих ранних игр от osanagocoronokimini(на скрине "The sleeping beauty".) Не находит шрифт "Sazanami Mincho"(как выдаёт переводчик), однако он у меня вроде как установлен) Могёте помочь советом, если случалось?)

""
Привет, в эту игру я не играл, я вообще в мало игр играл данного разработчика. The Dead end, The Evil Guards... and The Zombie Island. До других игр руки еще не дошли), возможно проблема в том, что у тебя может не быть эмулятора локалки японии. У меня похожая проблема была с игрой Found Dead, у меня 2 ошибки было, а потом вообще текста в игре не было.
Вот тебе ссылка , тебе надо скачать только Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1.zip, как установить и запускать там есть.
Возможно должно помочь.

Reactions: AltairDaMasiaf

AltairDaMasiaf

Nov 22, 2020
Привет, в эту игру я не играл, я вообще в мало игр играл данного разработчика. The Dead end, The Evil Guards... and The Zombie Island. До других игр руки еще не дошли), возможно проблема в том, что у тебя может не быть эмулятора локалки японии. У меня похожая проблема была с игрой Found Dead, у меня 2 ошибки было, а потом вообще текста в игре не было.
Вот тебе ссылка , тебе надо скачать только Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1.zip, как установить и запускать там есть.
Возможно должно помочь.
Ух, спасибо, игры стали запускаться благодаря тебе) Не думал даже, что обыкновенный эмулятор поможет)
Остаётся найти хороший сайт, где можно скачать игры от Осаны, ибо оказалось, что у той "The sleeping beauty" не хватает нужных файлов в папке)

Reactions: SunlightBlade

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
Hi folks, I'm open this thread in order to correct the mistakes done by Goggle Translation and Translation thread for the translation patch of the game The Zombie Hazard ~退廃姦染~.
View attachment 1992476
Dlsite:
Raw:

Dont know why, but my mouse doesnt work, only keyboard arrows. How to fix?

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
Now, after patch game just stops working, bro, post some isntructions, or maybe already translated game?

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
View attachment 1992476
Dlsite:
Raw:

Update the raw link