Seeking Good story game with interesting characters

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
So I recently played the fantastic "The Deluca Family" and now I'm looking for something similair that has a good story, fun and unique looking characters and preferably good writing. It doesn't have to be finished but I would prefer if it has some worthwhile content. :D

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Depraved Awakening is one of the better story based games on the site.

If you're into fantasy at all, I really like Coceter Chronicles (female protag though)

Babysitter is probably the best story for a game which focuses primarily on it's romance

My game, Seraphim Academy, is only on it's first release, but the ambition is to create a psychological thriller with it. (also female protag)

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Add "Where The Heart Is" on your list,its one of the best when it comes to romance and good writting.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
"Love and Submission" has I think a good start into what seems to be a mystery story.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Some more that havent been mentioned.
Long live the princess by Belle. Medieval setting, some investigation gameplay.
Twist of My Life by Novel. 5 main girls, no harem route tho.
Our Fate - A new family by CedSense. Optional incest option, very good writing.
My Sweet Neighbors by Pandelo. Courting your MILF neighbor, maybe her daughter too.. and MILF's coworker, or daughter's BFF. :D

edit: Cant find "Where The Heart Is" .. a link would be much appreciated.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Offcuts. It's a visual novel with interesting story and funny style of writing. Graphic style is more artistic than realistic, there is not much hardcore content in the game but it's definitely one of the best visual novels I've ever played.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Offcuts. It's a visual novel with interesting story and funny style of writing. Graphic style is more artistic than realistic, there is not much hardcore content in the game but it's definitely one of the best visual novels I've ever played.
I love Offcuts! It has a good story writing and it is actually very funny. The characters are really well written and one of my favourite characters is actually a male side character. :)

Reactions: joecoe

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I love Offcuts! It has a good story writing and it is actually very funny. The characters are really well written and one of my favourite characters is actually a male side character. :)
And I would say some characters are very surprising. Currently there are two romantic paths, and both are very unique. I think when the story for all the girls is finished, Offcuts will be a real masterpiece.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
And I would say some characters are very surprising. Currently there are two romantic paths, and both are very unique. I think when the story for all the girls is finished, Offcuts will be a real masterpiece.
I still need to play the second path, but sadly I can't update the android version, so I have to start a new game and hopefully make similiar decisions. Especially because Melissa is my favourite female character in the game.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I still need to play the second path, but sadly I can't update the android version, so I have to start a new game and hopefully make similiar decisions. Especially because Melissa is my favourite female character in the game.
There are not too many points where you make the decision. So skipping parts that you know, and progress to the point where the paths are separated(depending on several previous decisions) is very fast.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
There are not too many points where you make the decision. So skipping parts that you know, and progress to the point where the paths are separated(depending on several previous decisions) is very fast.
That's true. Shouldn't take too long I think.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Good story game with interesting characters?
Drop these games since they are more eroge based & Go for Visual novels.

The Trilogy.
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Grisaia no Meikyuu
Grisaia no Rakuen