Seeking Good RPGM games?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hi first thread ever. sorry if I do this wrong but im looking for some games like Roundscape, The Dark Lord Rises and just beat The Legend of Queen Opala Origin (I'm about to start the first two in the series.I didint know I played the last one first)
There a a lot of WIP RPGM games here and around the internet. There a errr... two extra games that I do specially recommend:
1 - Embric of Wulfhammer - it has just a little of soft erotic but also good humor, amazing story and amazing multi-ending system
2 - The Endless World - Beginning - short game with really good story and 1 or 2 little sex scenes.

Reactions: icemoon45

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
There a a lot of WIP RPGM games here and around the internet. There a errr... two extra games that I do specially recommend:
1 - Embric of Wulfhammer - it has just a little of soft erotic but also good humor, amazing story and amazing multi-ending system
2 - The Endless World - Beginning - short game with really good story and 1 or 2 little sex scenes.
Thanks. sex scenes matter little tbh spice things up but when you have good stories that keeps me playing longer.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks. sex scenes matter little tbh spice things up but when you have good stories that keeps me playing longer.
Embric of Wulhammer has a very nice story ... but after a one or two playthroughs you might need a walkthrough :)

Reactions: Glenxyet

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Gates the opening still in development but a good game if it your thing

Reactions: bitxzerox

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

Reactions: 0Synergy
Aug 7, 2017
Is there anything like VNDB but for RPGM games?
Or at least is there some big database with RPGM games to look through, it doesn't matter if it's Japanese, actually I'd prefer if it contained titles that are not even translated.

Reactions: alinelrene

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
for japanese stuff

This forum for western games.