Good morning! I'm a developer and I'm lost! :D

Mistress Nova

Mar 28, 2018
Hi everyone! Um i'm Nova (you can call me Brandy if you like). I'm a game dev and I want to get out of the google play market as an android developer because it's much to constricting. My games are 18+ with no censor. I don't make flash games (I'm done with flash) and I work in html5 canvas.

So I'm a little lost. I'm geared towards 2d and looks like a lot here asset wise is geared towards daz assets, blender, ect. Does anyone make 2d assets? With the wealth of older flash games and animations that came out years ago, you would think there would be.

Sorry this is a little long. I also want to add that I also work with a program called Construct 2 and I didn't see a tag for that or am I missing it?

Anyways, thanks a bunch for reading my long, confused post. Thanks for having me and I look forward to trading ideas and getting feedbacks!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Mistress Nova

Definitely check out the Development forums:

Welcome and good luck with your endeavors!

Mistress Nova

Mar 28, 2018
Thanks a bunch I appreciate it. I actually did take a look over there and can't seem to find any 2d assets. I've searched more than a few terms. Maybe I should just make some. *shrugs* lol.

JagerMammon

Apr 11, 2021
Thanks a bunch I appreciate it. I actually did take a look over there and can't seem to find any 2d assets. I've searched more than a few terms. Maybe I should just make some. *shrugs* lol.
Yes everything is 3D, I sooo prefer 2D! Please let me know if you find anything good and I'll do same :)