morty17

May 11, 2017
Strange that v0.10 preview (the old DLC) has been available for almost a week and nobody commented here about it.

Is it that bad, or no one has tried it yet? :p

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Strange that v0.10 preview (the old DLC) has been available for almost a week and nobody commented here about it.

It is out for 30$ patreons. I understand people who don't wanna share it while they are the one who pays. Everyone is hyped for a new update but believe me playing v0.10 will be much better from preview one. I am not a 30$ patreon so i can't help you but the game will be here when v0.10 released. Don't worry.

Reactions: morty17

berny

Jun 8, 2017

I wouldn't worry about that. It's actually better to say nothing at all than commenting on an update without sharing the link. I know I wouldn't do it. It's kind of, I don't know, not pretentious, but something like that. But maybe Im just too sensitive about that.

Nov 21, 2016

I'm not sure if I speak for everyone but is from my belief that:

It is not that is bad or anyone commented about it, and more of the fact that after experiencing this trend of previews on earlier versions, most now don't enjoy playing those previews as much as playing the alpha or beta release. Also the alpha has just been released why would we want to play the preview when the alpha is right on our faces?

Reactions: morty17

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Oh wow, she actually released v0.10 tonight?? My bet was on next week. Didn't expect it to be this soon.

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes