Brickman

May 26, 2017
The creator is doing a Q&A in the Patreon page. Someone with access to it can tell us if there's something important or interesting being said? Also if someone could ask this in my behalf I would be grateful: Are there plans to introuce more characters or the cast will stay as it is? Thanks guys

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
The creator is doing a Q&A in the Patreon page. Someone with access to it can tell us if there's something important or interesting being said? Also if someone could ask this in my behalf I would be grateful: Are there plans to introuce more characters or the cast will stay as it is? Thanks guys
The update should be coming by the end of next week and the only thing "interesting" being said by Eva is that there won't just be a good side/bad side ending for each character, but multiple endings for each characters. As for your question, it wasn't asked, but I think it is safe to assume that at least a few more characters will be added to the story, as we are still far from the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

RimJobJimBob

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
This is the Q&A session. I cut out a few pointless/repeat questions. Surprisingly no one asked if "she" was male or female. The mystery lives on...

Shall I start with the infamous question ? When can we expect the version 0.7 to come out ? Thanks for your amazing work !
E: It will probably come out by the end of next week, if all goes well... I can't give you an exact date as I can only work on spare hours and days of the week. But I'm working my ass off to give you a good update content wise!

If we are playing good Ashley can we expect to see some NonCon?
E: That's a touchy subject... I wouldn't want to portray something as rape, especially considering how sensitive society has become. It happens to be quite a commom fantasy amongst women, but since the majority, if not all of my audience it's male, it could take a dark connotation when seen from outside. This game is fantasy, but rape has very strong and unfortunate consequences to real people in the real world. So... If anything, I would try to portray some "rough" sex scenes, but always with the consent of Ashley and the player, giving always the option to avoid that sexual interaction and treating it as something sexy, not violent. Those are my thoughts right now. ...the Wilson scene was tricky. But I was sure to give Ashley (and the player) the option to refuse going to his place. It's only a game and it's only fantasy, and the main character is a female, and I want to give the player full agency over her choices.

Will there be anyway to corrupt iris?
E: Iris is already quite brash, but i have something in mind for her... She's not a major character, but you'll see more of her in the future.

When do we find out if Jack took pictures of Ashley during their sex scene at his apartment?
E: He didn't take pictures of his sexual encounter with Ashley, but he could very well take some pictures and more in the future :)

Will you be able to eventually date Jasmin?
E: Jasmin is quite a complex character to use and write for. Also, she's not a major character, but she seems to be quite popular, so she'll keep making appearences. You'll be able to interact more with her, maybe even date her... I have to reach that point of the story and see if I can figure out how to naturally develop it.

1. Do you use any particular software to map out all the branching paths you're giving us?
2. Double question: what's *your* favourite character, M and F? Most importantly: why?
E:
1. Yeah, it's called a notebook haha! I have this notebook where I write down all the variables present in the game, of which there are presently more than 150. Also, my amazing mind lol.
2. I don't know if I have a favourite character, other than Ashley... I enjoy the varios interactions that they can provide me as a writer and you as a player. Maybe that's why I have so many characters... I like the strong duality Eva's character is capable of, even if it's very difficult to implement in the story, and i think Jessica's very sexy. Also I must admit I have something for that meathead of Doug, he's hilarious to write for.

1) Are we there yet? I got the impression that with Eric’s trip to Somalia we just ended Act I of the story, but that could be only the prologue… or we can be past the middle of it, so: How long do you think it will take for you to tell all things you want to tell about Ashley? 10 more updates? 20? 50? There is no end in sight?
2) Karma is a bitch. In a previous post some of us discussed briefly the limits of karma binary systems. Are you thinking of implementing (for this game or for future projects) more variables/features into the gameplay? Not only talking about “moral” variables, but also for example a “drug counter” as 3Diddly does in Katie’s Corruption to keep track of Ashley/MC addiction, or a wardrobe, or maybe even an inventory system (not that is needed right now).
E:
1. I have no idea, to be honest! They say there are two type of writers: the ones who use a map (they know exactly what route to take to go from point A to B) and those who use a compass (they know they want to get from point A to B and improvise to get there, knowing only the direction they want to advance in). I'm a compass one. So, actually, there is no end in sight... There are so many characters and so possible and interesting interactions yet to be made...
2. The karma sistem acts as a visual clue as to how Ashley's personality is developing. It gives access to some brash interactions a shy and prude girl would never dare, and to some subtle and kind ones a selfish and out-going girl wouldn't even be aware of. Aside from that, at the end it's more the choices you made what open the different paths in the story. For example, regardless of your good and bad points, if you choose to help Iris she would act a specific way towards you and introduce you to Doug; if you let dave draw you, your relationship with him will evolve differently... Also, the drug use and friendship with some characters have a point sistem in place, but it's hidden :)

What's your inspiration for the personalities of the various characters?
E: I don't know if i have some. i guess it's an amalgamation of my own personality traits, people I've meet irl, characters from books and movies and tropes. I think what inspires me the most is creating characters that can provide different and interesting interactions with the main character and kinky scenes!

Why did you decide to create an erotic video game? For how long have you wanted to start the project?
E: That's a long one... I always liked to write, I always liked to draw, and i always liked videogames, so... I wanted to make and interactive game/RPG (visual novel, but at the time I didn't know they were called that), but didn't know anything about writing code. Once I started to write an erotic novel, but never finished it. Then i discovered the adult-game Patreon scene and thought I might take a chance. I played some games and thought I could contribute with a unique and quality project. My initial idea wasn't to make an erotic game, but it looked fun! So I researched a bit, learned ren'py and prepared v0.1. I wasn't sure at all if it would suceed, but I was (and I am every day) blown away.

1. Did you play other erotic games before starting GGGB? Which one inspired you the most to start your own game?
2. What software do you use for illustrations?
3. Do you plan or have ideas about creating other games?
E:
1. Yeah, I played some for a bit before deciding to create my own game. They're mostly the ones I made a shoutout for: Lida's adventure, Katie's corruption, Dating my Daughter... I guess the one that insired me the most was Katie's corruption, I enjoyed the way it was programmed and the point system. In fact, it was 3Diddly who told me about Ren'py. I had no clue what software to use to make a game, but I knew I wanted to create a visual novel one (at that time I didn't even know they were called visual novels, lol)
2.For my illustrations I use Adobe Photoshop
3. Lately I've been thinking about making another game set in a medieval-fantasy context, featuring a more dramatic and plot driven narrative, but I don't know if my audience would be interested in that. But that will only happen when I finish GGGB, and there's still a ton of work to be done with this one! ....Game of Thrones pretty much :p

In future, Can we see the moving scene in GGGB?
E: I've though about adding some "stop motion" two-frame animations, but I feel they don't add to much and can break the visual style of the game as it is now. I could create more elaborate animations, but that takes a huge amount of time. It's the same with the art style: I choose to use something stylish (hopefully) but simple to be able to produce a good amount of pictures and have enough time to write and code the game.

Maybe i missed it, but will there be "images" folder in next versions? it was quite convenient for tracking unseen content :)
And second one - is it possible in the future to make Eva and Jessica friends?
E: I decided to hide the image folder for two reasons: the first one being that now a lot of images are layered (a base image of a scene, then anothe rone adding a facial expression, another one the tattoo, the piercing, the choker...) and it made no sense to look at them like that... The second one to make exploring the game more mysterious and rewarding, because you might stumble some scenes in certain and specific paths, and that adds to the replayability and the desire to do so. About Eva and Jessica, first I want to develop their relationship with the player... And there's more things between Eva and Jessica that the one that have been told. You'll get to understand better their mutual hate soon :p

Just curious and out of topic, even I think your english is purrfect I can't avoid to feel tempted to know where are you from?
E: My native language is spanish :)

I am trying to play a non slutty, intelligent, kinda in control Ashley. The result is that most sex scenes are not triggered. Which I am fine with, since I don't want to see her suck any idiots cock.;) Anyway will there be more sexual options for people who don't want to see her degrade and humiliate herself to any random asshole? I am thinking mainly of turning her into something more of a dominant woman and being more attracted to "good" guys like the artist guy who painted her.
E: Yep, of course she won't have as many sexual encounters (she's less promiscuous and slutty) but she will have some exclusive options.

Hey Eva I just wanted to tell you how amazing your game is. Also will Ashleys Mother feature some more scenes in the future ? :)
E: Yeah you will see more of her and Ethan :9

Do you have plans to introduce a mode (maybe a 'New Game Plus') where all possible dialogue options are unlocked in every scene regardless of Ashley's current 'Good' and 'Bad' points? I'd really enjoy the freedom and flexibility this would bring... but would it make things too hectic to keep track of?
E: There's still a long way to end the game, we'll see once it's finished... As of now I don't have the coding ability to do so but it can be solved. However maybe it creates inconsintencies in the game.

1-) I am sure a lot of people asked you this but i will try my luck:) I am a pilot and i travel too much if it is not too much of a work for you, can you release GGGB on android as well please?
2-) Eric said that ''I will be a better man'' when he was beaten by Wilson in club. Do you plan to bring him as a better man? or Do you plan some sexual relationship with Ashley? Like skype&phone sex etc. Imo, you will use him as a catalytic to make cheating scenes hotter. Probably, i am one of the few who likes him:)
3-) Do you plan to make Ashley submissive againts Eva even if she is on bad path? I tried bad path to have a catfight with bad Eva but instead she humilated and blackmailed me so hard :) Give a little courage to the bad Ashley, please.
E:
1. I need to look into the Android thing. I heard it's not hard and it would be cool to have it on mobile devices! But right now I want to dedicate all my spare time to the core game so I can put out as much content as I can in each update.
2. I don't want to give away my plans with Eric yet ;)
3. The cat fight thing is really interesting. We'll see how their relationship progresses. Right now there are so many variables between those two characters!

I have this: 1) With the latest releases I was wondering if you plan on building (or letting one of us build) a sort of guide/walkthrough/wiki for the game. I love playing multiple times to see the various paths, but as of late I'm not sure to have seen/read all there is and I don't want to miss anything :)
2) Do you plan on building something on the fact that A. did good/bad at school?
3) Maybe you didn't read it in the "poll thread": what do you think about some sort of spinoff with an (basically) unknown and possibly interesting character like Iris?
4) How far ahead do you think you have planned the plot of the game (in % to the actual release).
E:
1. The walkthrough thing would be cool. I don't think I will personally do it, since I want to put all my time into the game to create as much content as possible with each update. But if someone wants to create one it would be awesome.
2. Yes.
3. The spin off thing could come after the main game is done. Maybe the earlier yers of Jessica, or the adventures of bad Eva off camera, who knows?
4. I have a general idea, but I haven't really planned a plot. It's growing and expanding as the story progresses and that's how I like it, otherwise it would get boring to me. I like the story to advance organically as I develop the characters and build upon their past actions and experiences.

Oh I've actually got one. What's the most difficult part of the process of working on this project for you? Not as in scheduling time. But of the actual acts of working on it.
E: It has to be by far keeping straight all the variables and possible permutations in each scene, making all the pieces fall together right and transition from one piece to another smoothly. And that only gets more difficult as the game grows larger! Other than that... writing in english is hard too, since it's not my native language and I lose a lot of fluidity and I have less resourses. Also, adding the corrections of my proofreaders to the code is boring as hell as it takes me forever :(

I hope some more with Jasmin will come im liking her
E: You'll see more of her

Endgame is a long ways off, but do you picture each character having their own ending path, or more of a Goodgirl ending and a Badgirl one? Or something else
E: I think there would be multiple endings, not just two. The endings will be centered around Ashley and how the other characters will end will depend on the choices you made.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017
Certainly an interesting Q&A with a lot of good questions being answered, also the idea of eventually moving on to a medieval or fantasy game after GGGB is completed sounds interesting. I'm sure most people (myself included) would like to see it happen after some time.

Reactions: mav2099

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Certainly an interesting Q&A with a lot of good questions being answered, also the idea of eventually moving on to a medieval or fantasy game after GGGB is completed sounds interesting. I'm sure most people (myself included) would like to see it happen after some time.
I definitely will want this to happen and it is good that she has a different project in mind for when she completes the game, if her skills keep increasing and she stays dedicated then she could do a little something of a Loren amazon princess mixed with kingdom of deception idea but with her own system and plans implanted as it seems she wants to try her hands on an rpg at one point I just hope she stays away from rpgm engine though.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Seeing the Q&A, that isn't happening soon, GGGB has just started.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Seeing the Q&A, that isn't happening soon, GGGB has just started.
Yea I know hence why I said when she is done with it, I am in no rush for the new game as GGGB is pretty fantastic already so I do not want a short version of it or a rushed version for that matter could care less if she works another 18 months on GGGB with the same amount of content to make the game big before ending it.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
just out of curiosity is this the beta version of 6 or the completed version and waiting for 7? I had thought that I had read something that due to some life issues, illness i think, was delayed in finishing plans for 6 so stabilized it and would finish plans in 7 with new stuff?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
just out of curiosity is this the beta version of 6 or the completed version and waiting for 7? I had thought that I had read something that due to some life issues, illness i think, was delayed in finishing plans for 6 so stabilized it and would finish plans in 7 with new stuff?

tompta214

Aug 6, 2016
This is the completed .6, she released an unfinished .6 then went on holiday/break for a week and then released the full version, .7 beta is expected end of next week.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
This is the completed .6, she released an unfinished .6 then went on holiday/break for a week and then released the full version, .7 beta is expected end of next week.
What do you mean the final 0.6? I've just checked again in the OP but this is still the early 0.6A we got with unfinished scenes, am I missing a post somewhere in the thread with the full 0.6 release?

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
What do you mean the final 0.6? I've just checked again in the OP but this is still the early 0.6A we got with unfinished scenes, am I missing a post somewhere in the thread with the full 0.6 release?
Try this. I'm not sure if it's full or beta.

I'm assuming this is just bug fixes
PC-
MAC-

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes