bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
Haven't played yet, but if i understand correctly, you have to corrupt both Eva (so get her to sleep with Jack, not Ashley) and Ashley in order to access the new content?

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Man this game just keeps on getting better and better! The scenes and srawings are so fucking hot, and the sheer amount of branching and choices you get is unparalleled by any other vn I have played. I hope v0.7 is released soon, man I can't wait!

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I dont think we will see 07 Before the end of August, she is working 11 hrs shifts in August so i dont Think she will be able to put out a meaty 07 this Month, but hey , hope im wrong :)

Reactions: dunhill

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
This game is amazing, Art is very good , original and diferent of 3D models. Story is not linear. You can many choices that we made changes and future events.
The characters are good but in my opinión there are some things that improved this game, for example: choose in which part of body can you tattoo Ashley( shoulder, lowback, neck, ankle, pubis, around the navel etc..), change hair color or haircut, choose in which part of body can you piercing( Tongue, nipples, pussy), more scenes of sex in good girl way( maybe blackmail or something like that), a trip in summer?( beach? pool? cabin in the Woods?) apart from that, the game is very good¡¡¡¡

Reactions: Pagot

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I agree about that more sex scenes in the good girl route is needed, also good suggestions about a summertrip

Reactions: Satiro

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I disagree. Or at least additional good girl sex scenes shouldn't be forced. And if they are not, they should give bad girl points. If there is no choice, then nothing matters any more. Choice is essential in differentiating the entire notion of "good" or "bad" girl.

Reactions: SomeThrowawayAye

theders

May 8, 2017
I disagree. Or at least additional good girl sex scenes shouldn't be forced. And if they are not, they should give bad girl points. If there is no choice, then nothing matters any more. Choice is essential in differentiating the entire notion of "good" or "bad" girl.
I kind of get where you're coming from. While rutting around in the content to see the good girl scenes, I found that I had to take it off script and go bad girl occasionally to build up enough bad points to unlock the options.

There's a downside here that merits consideration. The exact balance needed to unlock them can only be found by trial and error. The rich variety of paths you can take through the criss-crossing story branches actually works against it here, as you are very unlikely to luck out and strike the exact amount needed. For example for some of them I figured out I needed 10 to 12 bad points, while a good girl run would typically have me in the 3-6 range. This limits options in story development which you could consider fitting for the personality your balance represents, but unless you're aware of these options ahead of time you're liable to miss them altogether.

Then again doing multiple playthroughs to explore those combinations and find those scenes actually led me to some pretty distinct and rewarding paths. Eva's really done a great job of making very mutable scenes that don't feel like a plain visual novel mad libs. It does come together well when you don't kick off either a pure or corrupt game, but start off pure and corrupt later on in the game. Having Ash start down the path of corruption around the time of Eric leaving, left me with what felt like a completely separate game experience in its own right where there's an equally qualitative atmos of Ash coping with situational changes thrust upon her rather than simply her succumbing to temptation. Where it mixes elements from both paths to create what feels like a brand new third path.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
The characters are good but in my opinión there are some things that improved this game, for example: choose in which part of body can you tattoo Ashley( shoulder, lowback, neck, ankle, pubis, around the navel etc..), change hair color or haircut, choose in which part of body can you piercing( Tongue, nipples, pussy)
As a matter of fact all these have been patron polls, so kinda player's choice in a sense.

Reactions: Satiro
4.70 star(s) 374 Votes