Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Is there any walkthrough for "keep as good girl, but 'secretly' play naughty" route? Like reluctantly cheating route or secretly cheating route. I wish to search for it, but this thread become to big to check all posts....
There's a scene guide in the first post. You can play Good Ash who cheats, you just have to stay with Eric when he leaves (instead of open relationship or breaking up) and keep your good points a decent amount above your bad points. Then you can be all innocent when Arthur hints at becoming your sugar daddy and follow through, fuck your father, fuck Natasha, fuck Doug (I think?) and fuck Eva behind Eric's back.
I can't remember if you can go all the way with Jack, Tyrone or Dave while still dating Eric and not in an open relationship.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
There's a scene guide in the first post. You can play Good Ash who cheats, you just have to stay with Eric when he leaves (instead of open relationship or breaking up) and keep your good points a decent amount above your bad points. Then you can be all innocent when Arthur hints at becoming your sugar daddy and follow through, fuck your father, fuck Natasha, fuck Doug (I think?) and fuck Eva behind Eric's back.
I can't remember if you can go all the way with Jack, Tyrone or Dave while still dating Eric and not in an open relationship.
Jack no problem. Tyrone used to be willing to bang "fairly good" Ashley in his boat but in recent versions he's gone super prissy about it and guessing the right amount of actions to trigger that scene has become a chore. Dave will refuse sex if Ashley is still with Eric, because Dave is a bro.

Reactions: Homoandrogynous

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Jack no problem. Tyrone used to be willing to bang "fairly good" Ashley in his boat but in recent versions he's gone super prissy about it and guessing the right amount of actions to trigger that scene has become a chore. Dave will refuse sex if Ashley is still with Eric, because Dave is a bro.
Makes sense. I figured that's how it was with Tyrone too, and agree with the fickleness of his choices of late. There was a few high level red (Bad Ash) choices on the boat which score well with him (and I'm not sure if you can do the lap dance with Good Ash?), but it's his party where choice really matters - he prefers Ash be completely devoted to him, not even asking about his friends, not stripping down in any way, and yet expects her to comply when he asks her to put on a show for his bros. If not, he tosses her to the curb in favor of Iris (and that's a kick in the gut).
Tyrone is a pretty big douche in general and hard to like (for me), which is a shame really, cos I actually enjoyed his start with Good-choice Ash when he takes her home and doesn't push it beyond a kiss at first - even if it may be all under false pretenses.

Jun 17, 2018
Thanks to let me know. I chose stay with Eric but still, Ash goes to bad soon. For example, when I choose sugar daddy route, bad point soars and soon BP become more than GP. I may need to restart and stacking even more GP.... It is not easy to stack up GP and keep GP above BP during one or two corruption route during "Good Ash" play...

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
Just stumbled on a side path where you can actually be Jessica's girlfriend too, it surprises me how often I find these odd story paths out of nowhere, considering how much I play this game with each update.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Did not see it coming, but this is such a good game.

One Question here: What of I refuse the library/bookstore job? ist there somethign else coming up or is it just skipped then?

I have trouble to fully understand the "sceneguide". its close to russian for me...
1f36 and Dave jumping on z67 and suddenly the Borg attack or something like that...

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Did not see it coming, but this is such a good game.

One Question here: What of I refuse the library/bookstore job? ist there somethign else coming up or is it just skipped then?

I have trouble to fully understand the "sceneguide". its close to russian for me...
1f36 and Dave jumping on z67 and suddenly the Borg attack or something like that...
It depends on what route you've taken. If you went the bad/thug route, you will be able to get money from Arthur, selling nudes and selling drugs. If you went good, you can get an office job.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Just stumbled on a side path where you can actually be Jessica's girlfriend too, it surprises me how often I find these odd story paths out of nowhere, considering how much I play this game with each update.
When did you get the option to make Jess her GF?

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
Found this game couple days ago, played all kind of routes, but for me the best route is, have relationship with eric (not open), got job in company, cheating eric with all male's in the game aswell treesomes and turn eva into lesbian slut, make iris fuck own dad, taking drogs, and lie to eric when he got back , and continued to cheat haha I love this game :D

Reactions: imbatshit452

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
When did you get the option to make Jess her GF?
Bascially since last 2 updates have added the odd scene before end of previous content I was playing my 'good girl' save and had turned Jessica to the 'light' side but was dating Eva, but when i finished the current content save Jessica suddenly opened up that she loved Ashley and this was brought on from bring her from the dark side and I got the option to ether reject it or accept .... so I accepted it :)

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Okay, I have one question after all this time to EvaKiss, because really, is Eva mixed race of latino-white, or simply caucasian?

Asking, because it's insane, she's even darker in coloration than the tan Jessica, and I know it doesn't matter to the story at all, it's just driving me insane as a character detail.

It doesn't help that I find her a more compelling character than Ash either. She'd be my pick for an MC, but hey, totally works as a major side char as well.

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes