ishtra

Aug 6, 2017
Can anyone help as my story seems to have come off the tracks. My ash had become girlfriend of jack was going to help him in his club and at the end of 0.23 they were walking in the park and he was sharing his innermost thoughts about brothers betrayal. Then 0.24 starts and ash is walking down the street terrified of the gang (what gang not had any dealings with those 2 mexicans or whatever for ages) then some guy who i dont recognise puts a gun in ash back and takes her to the ally were he talks about betraying them! what the hell happend theres no gang in my playthrough way off track and over my head.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Loaded save from 0.23 i think ... or maybe 0.22.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 149458, in <module>
NameError: name 'ericbf' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.24-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "E:\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.24-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "E:\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.24-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "E:\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.24-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "script.rpyc", line 149458, in script
  File "E:\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.24-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.24-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.24-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 149458, in <module>
NameError: name 'ericbf' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Good Girl Gone Bad 0.24
Sun Feb 10 03:32:13 2019

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
Can anyone help as my story seems to have come off the tracks. My ash had become girlfriend of jack was going to help him in his club and at the end of 0.23 they were walking in the park and he was sharing his innermost thoughts about brothers betrayal. Then 0.24 starts and ash is walking down the street terrified of the gang (what gang not had any dealings with those 2 mexicans or whatever for ages) then some guy who i dont recognise puts a gun in ash back and takes her to the ally were he talks about betraying them! what the hell happend theres no gang in my playthrough way off track and over my head.
Exact same thing happened to me. Not sure how it went off the rails from sexy Ash to thug Ash.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Does this happens right after an exception (grey screen) regarding "netoend" variable?

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Yes it does there are 1 or 2 exceptions near the end of park walk and the one you mention at the end
Then more than probably you're using a save from before this was fixed back in v0.22. Reload a save from before the scene when Jack proposes, and you should be good to go, the code will make the jump to the propper scene. Or use the console to set "netoend" to true (if you were cucking Eric before that) or false (if not).

ishtra

Aug 6, 2017
Then more than probably you're using a save from before this was fixed back in v0.22. Reload a save from before the scene when Jack proposes, and you should be good to go, the code will make the jump to the propper scene. Or use the console to set "netoend" to true (if you were cucking Eric before that) or false (if not).
Thanks alot :) it worked a treat.

eomer

Jan 24, 2018
How to corrupt Eva early in the game, I cant get her to fall for Jack early?
You need to be good from the very beginning, like you have to say "I love him very much", and "buy Eric a book", that and some other good things, the goal is to get Eva in Jess birthday, if you too go, it won't be a problem, just make sure she goes

hamwq

Aug 11, 2017
You need to be good from the very beginning, like you have to say "I love him very much", and "buy Eric a book", that and some other good things, the goal is to get Eva in Jess birthday, if you too go, it won't be a problem, just make sure she goes
Thank you my captain!

hamwq

Aug 11, 2017
How do I invite Eva to the beach and have a better relationship between her and Jessica?

Jun 17, 2018
Is there any walkthrough for "keep as good girl, but 'secretly' play naughty" route? Like reluctantly cheating route or secretly cheating route. I wish to search for it, but this thread become to big to check all posts....

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I got an exception error right after watching Ethan and mother have sex. After I ignored the error, the game rendered only her face, leaving her whole body invisible, and went into a gang segment which was not part of my branch, as I never was Thug,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jellew18
4.70 star(s) 372 Votes