Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It did kind of take some of the fire out of that path, but I would like to see where it goes. Since this happens with the "Nice Ashley" it may prove to be an interesting dynamic trying to keep it under wraps.
Actually it is consequential for the Ash-Dad path to be lovey-dovey since it is remarkably in the "Nice Ashley/Nice Ashley with some fun on the side paths", it is one of the few real (but forbidden) love options for the nice Ashley. Considering that is insinuated several times that Ash´s mom treated her and Bernard badly for years, them growing close (even too close with some variants of Ashley exhibiting Elektra complex) is not that unusual. Seems Eva Kiss read a bit about social triangulation, Elektra Complex and stuff for the game option.
I think keeping their love hidden (and 1-2 possible kids) will be part of the end for that stoyline. Maybe Ashley will be married with Erik/Jack or Dave and she and her Dad being secretly together too. Over time their forbidden love grows obviously. At the beginning Ashley is very unsure what to do, later on when she is on a business trip with her boss she inner monologues that she misses Dad and they need to get "reaquainted" as soon as she gets back home.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I hope we get more Arthur and Iris action on the next full update lol.
Is it possible to pursue the sugar daddy and thug paths at the same time? Thug Ash runs into Arthur trying to score some powder (please give a name to the sex drug in a future build) and she becomes aware of what it is during that path, so I'd like to see a combination of the two.

Reactions: jenn20

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Is it possible to pursue the sugar daddy and thug paths at the same time? Thug Ash runs into Arthur trying to score some powder (please give a name to the sex drug in a future build) and she becomes aware of what it is during that path, so I'd like to see a combination of the two.
yes

Kristal

Feb 20, 2019
this is the best adult game I've seen so far, so many choices, how long evakiss planning to work on this game? is it near complition or not?

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
this is the best adult game I've seen so far, so many choices, how long evakiss planning to work on this game? is it near complition or not?
Somewhere in this thread (100-150 pages ago) someone said the game would have a couple of more updates, but not too many.
I think the game is meant to span about four months (?), starting shortly before Eric leaves and concluding not too long after he returns (if he returns).

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
So, do people know what it is that gets Eric 'killed' yet? (I guess he was actually just missing or something? idk, it doesn't really matter.)

I'd like to know how to keep him alive. I tried a few things but he kept dying, and that's pretty much ruining the cheating/ntr playthrough i'm trying to do.

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
Well things are coming to an end in most routes, probably just a last scene or two for most of them, a few moments of exposition and a short epilogue maybe for each. So my best guess is it will be another 4-6 months of updates simply due to how many branching paths there are to wrap everything up.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
In all my previous saved games, and also in the new game paths that start from time to time, all my Ash have only one thing in common: she is an incorrigible cheater.
Therefore I'd like to have the opportunity to continue this practice having the chance to choose whether and with whom to cheat her current boyfriend in the scene of the opening of the new Jack's club whether it is Jack himself (with Eric or Kevin), Eric (with Jack o Kevin) or Dave/Eva/Jessica (with Jack, Eric or Kevin).
I also don’t understand why this scene was not given enough relevance on the cuck path: bringing Eric to the club where she works as go-go girl, it would be for Ashley a good opportunity to train him to his role.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
easiest way to get the new content for me was to delete the game and reinstall it fresh..everythings worked fine then.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes