Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
Asley father bernerd save file love each other
Is this a statement? A question? An order? ... What exactly are you trying to convey?

If you are asking if someone would be kind enough to share a savefile of the bernard route, then the least you could do is use that little magic word ("please" in case you're blanking on it) to make it seem as more of a kind request than a rude command from an entitled little brat.

TFD

May 2, 2017
Hi, could somebody please post a save file where Ash is dave’s girlfriend? I’d be really grateful! Thanks

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is this a statement? A question? An order? ... What exactly are you trying to convey?

If you are asking if someone would be kind enough to share a savefile of the bernard route, then the least you could do is use that little magic word ("please" in case you're blanking on it) to make it seem as more of a kind request than a rude command from an entitled little brat.
A little grammatical sense would have also been rather effective. It looked like a drunk sounds when they've been chokin down booze for 20 solid hours. lol

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
A little grammatical sense would have also been rather effective. It looked like a drunk sounds when they've been chokin down booze for 20 solid hours. lol
As someone who isn't a native english-speaker, I'm generally okay with wonky grammar if english isn't their first language. I'm more bothered with entitled demands being substituted for polieness... especially on this forum where kindness usually goes a looooooooooooong way.

Maybe he is pretty old and thinks this works like google.
Fair point. I did not consider that possibility.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
As someone who isn't a native english-speaker, I'm generally okay with wonky grammar if english isn't their first language. I'm more bothered with entitled demands being substituted for polieness... especially on this forum where kindness usually goes a looooooooooooong way.

I usually am the same way, as well. But, I'm more likely to use google translate or something to at least get it close to legible.
At least, that's what I try to do when speaking in another language, on whatever site. It's rare, but I do it on occasion, and again, I'll use Google translate to make sure it's at least close to legible. I honestly couldn't tell if they were asking for help or commenting on something.

Reactions: DJsona

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
You know guys when Russians translate things into English they do sound like everything is an order sort of.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes