Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, I played the alpha. Yes I did. And I played 8 of my I-don't-know-how-many saves.

Now, maybe I missed a few of these on 23, but, good gosh, every one of them had some different content.

So, then I took those 8 and chose different branches...and, well, I think EvaKiss must be the result of some Flowers for Algernon thing. I mean, how the heck does she do this?

Two words:

Awe
Some

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
This game is awesome. About to do my second playthrough, anyone know what steps I have to take to cuck Eric?
for the cuck route ,u have to be in an open relationship with eric(do not cheat on him with Wilson at the bar) ,and during skype sessions tell him about what u did with others and u should be good to go

Reactions: CaptainAnon3006

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I know is done with the best intention, but sharing and especially keeping saves from previews and alphas it's a very bad policy. Problem is the fixes done in betas and final versions usually involve changing or adding variables (sometimes just because of a typoo in one of them), and if you go on in your playtrough with a save from a mid-update alpha in many cases you won't benefit from those fixes and it will affect future updates.

That's one of the reasons people keep reporting bugs that have been solved, they are playing without the fixes because of their saves. It's ok to play with one on those saves just to see one scene, but in general is best to start each update with a fresh save from the last scene of the last released final version of previous update. Just saying...

khann

Jan 10, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.24ALPHA.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
First of all, thanks for the android port
Been playing on the pc so far, restarted from scratch today on android

Unfortunately I'm getting exception errors, and when I try to copy the full traceback the app crashes
Exception: Could not load image 'images/v18tyrone4iris.png': error('Unsupported image format',)
Same goes for 'images/v19cam1sexy.png' and I believe 'images/v19eric1sexy.png'
Don't know if this is an issue of the actual game or just the port, but ignoring my way through it messes up the choices I've made

othello

May 30, 2017
I know is done with the best intention, but sharing and especially keeping saves from previews and alphas it's a very bad policy. Problem is the fixes done in betas and final versions usually involve changing or adding variables (sometimes just because of a typoo in one of them), and if you go on in your playtrough with a save from a mid-update alpha in many cases you won't benefit from those fixes and it will affect future updates.

That's one of the reasons people keep reporting bugs that have been solved, they are playing without the fixes because of their saves. It's ok to play with one on those saves just to see one scene, but in general is best to start each update with a fresh save from the last scene of the last released final version of previous update. Just saying...
Come on, we all know that there are several bugs in the initial versions of new content and usually Eva Kiss eliminates them until the next version she publishes. As you mention yourself it's hard to find certain scenes and I myself did several runs until I got the Ash-Jess scene in v24, I even came across some content I wasn't aware of before. You may play this game in so many ways I never saw in any other game here.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
First of all, thanks for the android port
Been playing on the pc so far, restarted from scratch today on android

Unfortunately I'm getting exception errors, and when I try to copy the full traceback the app crashes
Exception: Could not load image 'images/v18tyrone4iris.png': error('Unsupported image format',)
Same goes for 'images/v19cam1sexy.png' and I believe 'images/v19eric1sexy.png'
Don't know if this is an issue of the actual game or just the port, but ignoring my way through it messes up the choices I've made
yep, there were 122 corrupted images. :confused:
it's been fixed now.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Come on, we all know that there are several bugs in the initial versions of new content and usually Eva Kiss eliminates them until the next version she publishes. As you mention yourself it's hard to find certain scenes and I myself did several runs until I got the Ash-Jess scene in v24, I even came across some content I wasn't aware of before. You may play this game in so many ways I never saw in any other game here.
I wasn't talking about that, I didn't explain myself well enough it seems. I'll try with an example: in this version there is one (in fact several) bug regarding the variable "ericbf", it's not always set to true when it should and in some routes is not even properly defined. This has been reported and is gonna be fixed for sure... BUT... If you or anyone play the next update with a save from just before -let's say- Jess date, as that happens after Eric's reunion scene when that variable is modified... you'll simply miss that fix and continue having troubles and running into exceptions in the next updates. Believe me, this sort of thing happens a lot.

By all means, play as you want and try to discover all possible routes, scenes and outcomes (that's imho the great thing about this game!), but in order to play the next updates is really really a very good idea to don't keep saves from alphas, replay the update when the final version is released if necessary and go on playing with that. That's just an advice, of course, not trying to be a dick about it, sorry if something came out wrong before.

4.70 star(s) 375 Votes