Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Some funny dialogue when you reject your Dad. Eva Kiss has become self aware!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah that part got me laughing an interesting note if you don't reject him depending on what kind of piercings you have will be brought up in the scene like with pierced nipples he mentioned them and without is different I am trying to go through the game and see what other kind of things I can do while maintaining access to the scene like say getting her clit pierced and seeing if that changes dialogue I am very excited about the prospects of the full edition that this preview is from

Reactions: LOL32

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Not sure how to get 20 good points to get the rest of the Bernard scenes. I'm at 17 after he sneaks a peek during the solo sesh.

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
SHIFT+D to open the Developer Menu, and from there press on "Variable Viewer" to see the list of commands. Pick the one you need and then return to the game and open the console with SHIFT+O.

The way you input points is by writing:

good = 100
bad = 100

if you want to have a hundred points for each, that is. Any other number will work the same.
nice thx for the info hehehe

Reactions: samkazk

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Dear community,
Is anyone kind enough to provide a save file before the last scene with Wilson in front of the cam?
(I tried restarting the game especially for that scene, but somehow succeeded to miss it).
Thank you and have a great day!
Much love

jumebokomo

Aug 28, 2017
I was trying to mod the game using instructions from this source:

Can one actually mod a RenPy game and add more content or is it a futile exercise?
Most Ren'Py games' builds have just archived the sources so it is easy to make your custom versions of the game. Simply use a tool like rpatool ( ) to extract the sources from scripts.rpa and images.rpa, modify to your heart's content and build again with renpy.

If you'd like to insist on a downloadable mod, I don't really know. Certainly it is possible since the whole source is available.

Mar 1, 2018
Just take every red option. Thats basically it.
Oh, and try to get with every guy you meet.
If by "bad Eva" he meant that she turns into a slut, it's the other way around. You have to play the good girl and then Eva turns into a slut. At least that's how it happened in my playthrough.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
If by "bad Eva" he meant that she turns into a slut, it's the other way around. You have to play the good girl and then Eva turns into a slut. At least that's how it happened in my playthrough.
It's more difficult than that since she re-worked the beginning of the game. I started a fresh play-through as a good girl, and Eva ended up good with me.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes