Mod Ren'Py Completed Good Girl Gone Bad: JDMOD [1.2b] [JohnDupont]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I finished setting up all the scenes and they are available in Beta 0.05.
Since it was based on version 0.19 ALPHA, it includes some bugs (for an example, try "Picking up Eric at the airport"). I'll fix them after EvaKiss release the bugfree version of the game.

I'll shift my focus towards making customization better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Mh, thanks again for your hard work! Did you consider starting a patreon site for this mod? I think you deserve some money for it!

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Updated to Beta 0.06.

Most important change is the revamped customization system:
  • Customization menu
To limit the amount of pre-scene customization, Ashley is either totally innocent or totally unfaithful.

Taboos is supposed to allow you to keep characters from being mentionned in scenes where they don't appear or are optionnal. A white background means the character is taboo.

Preferences allows you to choose your prefered option and therefore skip a bit of pre-scene customization.

Customization Menu.PNG

• Ashley's style is now chosen at the beginning of each scene.
Ashley's style have an influence on how confident she is with her body and therefore on her involvement in Instagram and the all becoming famous.
The button in the gallery doesn't do anything in terms of customization anymore.
Prescene Customization3.png

• Her relationship status was moved to pre-scene customization.
  • New UI for pre-scene customization
Prescene Customization1.png

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Very good job. It's a great improvement to the game.

BTW I found a error if overwrite the previous JMOD (see attachment). Deleting the old folder and copying again the v0.06 works fine.
Thanks. I splitted a lot of .rpy files, that's what is causing the issue. I'll write something in the OP.

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi again. Found a bug in the scene Pool party at Tyrone's place, when choose who Ashley is dating. Can't trigger the scene.

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
@JohnDupont
Is there any way this proj can be supported, either work wise or just getting you a coffee?
What I really need is someone to redraw Arthur so he can fit in a 429x720 picture, like every other character, because he's not looking good at the moment.
Capture.PNG

A part from that:
  • I still have to write a description for most scenes. Descriptions are in JDMOD/Database/Gallery.tsv, you can open the file with Excel.
  • I'm always open for suggestions, criticisms or a review of the code.
I might create a Paypal account for those who want to thank me, but I'm not sure if I should.

Reactions: UncleVT

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
@JohnDupont

Hey, first off amazing mod! I hate when there is way too many paths in a game and I am forced to have 5+ different saves to see all content not to mention the lack of gallery that this game really needed and your mode is perfect in fixing both those two things, so thank you for making this.

If I may ask, any plans on updating this for 0.20 and if so any aprox ETA ?

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes