Modder
May 26, 2017

Changelog:
  • Updated the scenes from 0.24 PREVIEW and 0.24 ALPHA to 0.24 FINAL ;
  • Bugfixes.

Reactions: DrackDrap

randymeeks

Jun 16, 2018
Hello, I like your mod but it's still the 0.24preview and not 0.24 final on the shared versions (mega, zippy).

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
I can't see any scene of version 24 in your mod in the public version. Is your mod going to be one version late in the public version?
Why did you call your mod for version 24?:rolleyes:

Funkhole88

Dec 5, 2018
Sadly, I have no idea what is causing this error on Mac OS. It doesn't appear for every MAC user either.

I wanted to disable the hover background for Mac OS but .
I'm left with 2 options:
  • Use to create a MAC version of the game + JDMOD and see if it fixes the problem ;
  • Alternatively, try using the I just made where the hover background is disabled and see if it fixes the problem.
I look forward to hearing the results.

The problem is on your end.

View attachment 230076
Is the Mac OS test version still around? This Mega link is pointing to the current public build I think

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Is the Mac OS test version still around? This Mega link is pointing to the current public build I think
I removed this test version because it was for an earlier version. Instead I made a .

It's the same structure as the JDMOD: Copy/paste it after you've installed the JDMOD, it should ask you if you want to overwrite a file, accept and it should fix the bug.

Reactions: Funkhole88

willtann

Feb 12, 2019
Hi really appreciate this mod, since the game is one I've played a lot but there are so many variations between playthroughs. One issue: I think the mod blocked off the ability to get back to the main menu while playing the game. If I am playing the game itself and want to get to the gallery, I have to quit the game completely and reinistialize.

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hi really appreciate this mod, since the game is one I've played a lot but there are so many variations between playthroughs. One issue: I think the mod blocked off the ability to get back to the main menu while playing the game. If I am playing the game itself and want to get to the gallery, I have to quit the game completely and reinistialize.
Thanks for letting me know. I also felt like something was off with the menu but didn't investigate. The Main Menu button will be back in the next version.

I remembered something: I added a way to name your saves in 0.24 ALPHA and forgot about it when talking about the new version.

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for letting me know. I also felt like something was off with the menu but didn't investigate. The Main Menu button will be back in the next version.

I remembered something: I added a way to name your saves in 0.24 ALPHA and forgot about it when talking about the new version.
Wait so the naming ability isn't in the v0.24 Final version right now?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

I won't make a Public Version for this update because the new addition is an expansion of an existing scene.

Changelog:
  • Added 1 new scenes from 0.25 PREVIEW ;
  • Bugfix: The Main Menu button is no longer disabled when playing the game.

Hi, if the shared patreon version is one version late shouldn't the alpha be up by now? i'm confused
It doesn't need to be. 0.24 FINAL has been Public since February 11th:

Latest Version doesn't mean Patrons Only Version. It's much easier for me to schedule things using Patron rather than upload a new version every 2 days, and it also reduces the odds of me missing a Public release.

any way to see all the thumbnails unlocked without having to play the game?
No. It's an incentive to play this great game.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes