Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Dont agree with F95's new trend to promote Patreon Dev's
Have no interest in this or any other feeder mod

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
To the person who was asking for the results of the polls (sorry can't find your post anymore, did you delete it?):
I couldn't share information before the polls were closed. .

Reactions: shydoh07

expoexpo

May 8, 2017
if i try to Unlock it always says
ScriptError: could not find label 'xxxx'.
for example
ScriptError: could not find label 'gallery_v19davedate'.
What did i do wrong ?

edit: there is a new version i try it now

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
if i try to Unlock it always says
ScriptError: could not find label 'xxxx'.
for example
ScriptError: could not find label 'gallery_v19davedate'.
What did i do wrong ?
Nothing, I messed up. Download the latest version 0.23 FINALa, it will fix the problem.

Reactions: expoexpo

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I think it is unlikely. It seems to be a separate mod is not set. It is necessary to rebuild the whole game under Android. Second, but I'm not sure if the android works with databases ...
I'm pretty certain Android works with databases since @ZeeLazy ported the KoD JDMOD.

wasya2009

Dec 13, 2018
With androids unfamiliar:D

JohnDupont
How about bug fixes... all Arthur branches.

And... to translate this mod Gallery.tsv it is normally used, and the databases in the Characters and Misc folders are not picked up. More precisely, the translated bases are not used, but the original ones are used
And it would be nice to define all the mod inscriptions for a separate style... and not to prescribe each inscription for its own style on the spot. The original font does not support Cyrillic. It's easier for me to add a file and reassign my font to a certain style

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
With androids unfamiliar:D

JohnDupont
How about bug fixes... all Arthur branches.

And... to translate this mod Gallery.tsv it is normally used, and the databases in the Characters and Misc folders are not picked up. More precisely, the translated bases are not used, but the original ones are used
And it would be nice to define all the mod inscriptions for a separate style... and not to prescribe each inscription for its own style on the spot. The original font does not support Cyrillic. It's easier for me to add a file and reassign my font to a certain style
No comprendo.

My guess is you're not using the .

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Does the old version of the mod (023_ALPHAa mod work on 0.24 Preview game version) work with a newer version of the game by unlocking all but the newest scenes ?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Does the old version of the mod (023_ALPHAa mod work on 0.24 Preview game version) work with a newer version of the game by unlocking all but the newest scenes ?
The latest version is 0.23 FINALa. It doesn't include the new scenes from 0.24 PREVIEW: those scenes need to be reworked before they can be used in the mod.

The mod is compatible with later versions of the game.

Reactions: FastBullet

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Can't seem to find the new Eric scene on here. Filtering by Eric doesn't seem to display it.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Great job with JMOD but I think I'm having the same problem on Mac. Every time a scene loads I get an error message when trying to make decisions for past events. It looks like it has something to do with the hovering character images:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'JDMOD/images/character/hovered_ashb\r.png'>:
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/scenes/V0.18 - v18poolpartytyrone (Ashley, Iris, Eva, Jessica, Tyrone, Misc).rpy", line 12, in script call
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/customization/Customization.rpy", line 490, in script call
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/customization/Customization_Character.rpy", line 38, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'JDMOD/images/character/hovered_ashb
.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/scenes/V0.18 - v18poolpartytyrone (Ashley, Iris, Eva, Jessica, Tyrone, Misc).rpy", line 12, in script call
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/customization/Customization.rpy", line 490, in script call
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/customization/Customization_Character.rpy", line 38, in script
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 853, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 707, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1109, in render
    back = render(style.background, bw, bh, st, at)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/imagelike.py", line 254, in render
    crend = render(image, width, height, st, at)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/Users/codysplit/Downloads/AP/Good Girl Gone Bad/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'JDMOD/images/character/hovered_ashb
.png'.

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Good Girl Gone Bad 0.23ALPHA
Sadly, I have no idea what is causing this error on Mac OS. It doesn't appear for every MAC user either.

I wanted to disable the hover background for Mac OS but .
I'm left with 2 options:
  • Use to create a MAC version of the game + JDMOD and see if it fixes the problem ;
  • Alternatively, try using the I just made where the hover background is disabled and see if it fixes the problem.
I look forward to hearing the results.

Can't seem to find the new Eric scene on here. Filtering by Eric doesn't seem to display it.
The problem is on your end.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Idontknowme

iamgieves

Aug 28, 2017
Sadly, I have no idea what is causing this error on Mac OS. It doesn't appear for every MAC user either.

I wanted to disable the hover background for Mac OS but .
I'm left with 2 options:
  • Use to create a MAC version of the game + JDMOD and see if it fixes the problem ;
  • Alternatively, try using the I just made where the hover background is disabled and see if it fixes the problem.
I look forward to hearing the results.

The problem is on your end.

View attachment 230076
The Mac OS test version seems to be working. Thanks for your help

Reactions: JohnDupont

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Nice mod, it wasnt until I installed this that I realised I had unlocked pretty much every scene (apart from with ashleys dad and Eric)

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Nice mod, it wasnt until I installed this that I realised I had unlocked pretty much every scene (apart from with ashleys dad and Eric)
The unlocking is quite generous. You might have missed some (a lot of?) variations.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes