Mod - Ren'Py - Completed - Good Girl Gone Bad: JDMOD [1.2b] [JohnDupont]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3959277

I didn't even know if I have missed more than 30% of the scenes in GGGB until I tried this free mod. It's one of well-designed and -implemented mods. Not only you can open any scenes in the gallery but also you can customize many things such as tattoo, clothes and so on.

IMO, it's a must-have addon if you love GGGB.
  2. R
    5.00 star(s)

Rusty Crocodile

Don't mind the one stars they were review bombing because you had to pay for the mod for a period of time.

Mod is a welcomed addition to the game. Other than the occasional crash on a couple of scenes it works as intended. The taboo preference selector is appreciated as well.

The Current Version 1.2 Final.a is free you don't need to go through a paywall for it anymore. Great move from JD.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BlondieAngelEyes

Worked well. Helped for a lesbian play through.

200 characters needed to rate? no wonder games here have ratings that are all over the place. Average users can't leave a rating, only those that have a problem or are hyping.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ale-nerd

This used to be a good mod, until dev initiated patreon and now since most GGGB is in preview/alfa now, it basically means theres a post talking about how if you want to use it you need to get patreon. The mod is good for what it does, but whats the point of showing me images covered with patreon logo on f95zone, like f95 used to be a place for free stuff, not just a link to patreon page. I feel if games are posted here that used to be paid and posted here for free, there shouldnt be a page thats solo purpose is to direct someone to Patreon.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

vintageink

It's a paid mod piggybacking on the success of a creator.

It saves you the convenience of multiple saves and playthroughs. Sometimes buggy. Being able to pick and choose what you want for a scene is nice, you can avoid the mod by requesting or seeking out saves if you don't want to use it.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

echilog

Like paid'd mods then download this!.

the tool itself isn't bad. And the first time I downloaded it, it didn't state that you had to pay to fully use it. So that made me really sad

Just know this before you download it.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

henrikhoe

making money on other games, dont like it, will never support. Dont know why he when this way. I guess he/she saw and opporutinity and took it. Code is also buggy, get script errors all the time.HOpefully he will change his mind about taking peoples money for something he did not make
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Hjort

A nice mod offering players the possibility to view previously seen scenes without having to replay the game multiple times.
    Premium Patreaon version of the mod allow users to view all scenes, even if previously not unlocked, which to be frank, is what you really are looking for. The poor score is reflective of functionality the mod offers as released on this site, and not what the excellent premium version offers.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Quintus_Quake

Convenient and simple to use, this mod is gold if you don't feel like starting your 368th playthrough of GGGB just to get that one out of three variations of a new scene in the most current version of the game. This mod grants easy access to all the erotic scenes of GGGB, even those you haven't unlocked in a playthrough. This mod is the only way for me to see the Dave and Eva content of the game as I don't want to expand on my 3 saves of thug, bimbo and good girl who cucks. Excellent work.

Edit: Lowered my score to reflect the paywalling.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Creeping Death

Excellent tool for the game Good Girl Gone Bad. The huge amount of choices in GGGB leads to one burning question. Did I really see all the scenes? In all their variations? And due to the large amount of possibilites watching a scene again with a safe game is more than uncomfortable! This mod solves all this "problems". Simply five stars!