• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Gone Daddy [v0.1] [Gato21]

izzy09

Jul 27, 2020
I don't know if it's just me, but the game is going crazy for me every time I try to load it. stuff doesnt load in, character glitches, the world literally suddenly dissolving away and the character just falling forever. Do I need to update something?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game is extremely buggy, bordering being unplayable. I recommend the dev to make this his priority before adding more content.

The concept of the game is lovely though. Looking forward to its progression.

Reactions: Nicoed

gato21_2

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2022
The game is extremely buggy, bordering being unplayable. I recommend the dev to make this his priority before adding more content.

The concept of the game is lovely though. Looking forward to its progression.
Hi Arikania! thanks for your constructive reply - I'm on that exact path right now. Took some time to learn c++ for UE and already transferred a lot of mechanics from blueprints.

gato21_2

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2022
Hi there! the first update for the game is out :D - In a nutshell: I've been learning and setting my workspace up for C++ & UE5 with the intent of squashing bugs.

In the way I've learnt a lot about UE and its little nuances - more than enough to get frustrated many times along the way. I have to admit, a couple of times I turned off the pc with the feeling that last bug was unsurmountable. Some of them were so obscure, I didn't even know how to search for solutions online. But then some magic happened, and I figured them out in the end. I guess it's really about developing some UE intuitions and learning about its common pitfalls.

So, this new version has a lot of the functionality written in C++. Nothing wrong with blueprints. They are just harder for me to reason about than code. Along with all the fixes, there's also a new character (just UE's Manny for now standing in the city) with hints on how to progress and some info on the game development.

There are some new stats, but those are mostly placeholders for now.

See you on the next update!

Update [v0.1]

PC:

Changelog:
- Lotsa bug fixes.
- Added a new placeholder character (Manny from UE5) in the city to provide hints on how to progress and some general info on the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoneDaddy-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!