EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1702662140195.png

Overview:
Every single commission I've made, in one package.
14 seperate episodes of your favourite characters, now updated and with other issues fixed.
Get this value packed present now!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-16
Release Date: 2024-03-12
Developer: GoldenGob - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
The Purple Box (Free Version)
Win/Linux
: - - - -

March Commission v1.0
Win/Linux
: - - - - -

December Commission v1.0
Win/Linux
Mac: - - - - -

May Commission v2.0
Win/Linux
Mac: - - - - -

September Commission v1.0
Win/Linux

Extras: Italian Translation*
Thank you BaasB for sharing the collection!

HariCommClub4someDecClubBrendaBeforeAllFour1.png MyloreIdMarch24BarbaraTitfuckNightCum1.png MyloreIdMarch24KitchenAllTalk3.png ShiroMarch24Bedroom6.png ShiroMarch24RitualLizBehind4.png Substar4someComm0623RIDEBJ_MC_JORDAN8.png UVBMarch24ProneCum4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
These are very short kinetic novels. Can't say I'm a fan. I'm also not completely sold on this being netorare in one of the shorts even though that's what the title says. It's closer to sharing.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
It's always good when dev's release these items, so I know who to stop supporting because they work on side projects instead of their main game. So, good work dev! :)
That's kind of a silly way to think about things. Plenty of writers and creators need to step away from main projects to keep the creative juice going. Writers block, writers fatigue/burnout and boredom are not imaginary issues in life. Some of the best ideas come from stepping away from a project for a minute. What is important to notice is if a creator completely abandons a project, not criticizing how one spends time outside of a project.

Sickening how creators succumb comfortably to attaching netorare to their legacy.... By reason of a miniature swarm of WALLET FLUFFERS with extra bills..... It is as if they are peddling their artistic integrity to the highest bidder....
Well considering this creator has other NTR projects in his past, you are just speaking nonsense.