VN Ren'Py Completed Goes Around, Cums Around [v1.0] [OrbOrigin]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
206514_Goes_Around_Tittle_2.jpg

Overview:
After graduation, you parted ways with your high school sweetheart. Years later you receive a mysterious phone call from her. She's in pain and has fallen into a dark time. However, she isn't one to give up. She wants to get even with the person who made her in despair, and it involves you and her and a bed. Would you aid her with her plot?
Updated: 2018-11-25
Developer: OrbOrigin
Censored: No.
Version: Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Same dev of , and

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac:
- - -

206515_screenshot0001.jpg 206516_screenshot0002.jpg 206517_screenshot0004.jpg

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
3DCG....meaning static?
Not necessarily? I think some games I've played without the animated tag have had some basic movement, and I think 3DCG is just referring to the models (like made in DAZ 3D for example). I think.

It's the "content behind paywall" that caught my attention does that mean the game is missing some scenes, or does this include the content. Also the square in the that caught my attention too.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's the "content behind paywall" that caught my attention does that mean the game is missing some scenes, or does this include the content. Also the square in the that caught my attention too.
There are one or more paths that can't be reached (until a genius around here upload a patch)

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Short game, Content behind paywall, Romance, Vaginal sex, Cheating, Supportive.
...interesting way to make money off of a game you include different options but lock some or most of it unless you're paid via Patreon and i'm guessing either a unlock code is given to your Patreon supporters or they get a version that is fully unlocked

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just saw that this is the same dev as of Something Special - that was crappy. so maybe it is not worth to wait for a full version release.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Only seen a couple games with this premise like Love & Sex Second base and somewhat Melody. Wish there were more where you reconnect with an old crush that turns out to like you too and you start a relationship with them but as the main love interest.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo "content behind paywall" is now officially an tag/genre/fetish (because why not? lol ) ???

that's a good add imho, interresting to know that to avoid some surprise like starting the game and fall in front of an paywall message sudently or something...

Reactions: plrdls

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
very short demo but the story is promising, i don't know if by becoming his patreon the story will go futher or just ended like this one

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes