VN Ren'Py Completed Goes Around, Cums Around [v1.0] [OrbOrigin]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone have a version with full-sized images?
What's not "full-sized" about the current version?
1st posted release was the public version (to my knowledge the Mac & Android versions still are the public ones), had PNG files at 1080p resolution and over 3mb each while the current posted version has them converted to JPG...still 1080p resolution but under 300kb per image.

Reactions: Canto Forte

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I liked these 2 short stories and Nimphoperium was very good, i hope they make something with matures in the future.

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
short game, 1 girl only, doesnt give you much options, if you dont like games and just wanna fap this is for you

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Simply terrible this game ... you get the girl to go bed with you and after she goes away to her boyfriend on the next day ... wtf , thats not realistic , if this was IRL she wouldn´t go back to him.
that´s realistic.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
next time u should skip the transparent PNGs ;)
Uh....oops? lol
I do see a slight loss/change in color quality with these put side by side with the original ones, but I think the size savings is worth it (16mb without shrink; 4.5mb with).

@UncleVT
Transparent images fixed:

Reactions: UncleVT

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Nope... still white backgrounds.
Such a shame.
Works fine for me, didn't go far enough the first time to see the non-transparent transparent images. It should be overwriting 22 images...if not then it's not going to work...

Jan 15, 2018
just a comment on jack breson's 1 star review
i've met 3 like that and have heard of similar cases from acquaintances
don't underestimate ppl

Reactions: UncleVT

Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
...interesting way to make money off of a game you include different options but lock some or most of it unless you're paid via Patreon and i'm guessing either a unlock code is given to your Patreon supporters or they get a version that is fully unlocked
wonder where the dev learned that from... totally not from the route some of the more greedy game giants are taking in the main game industry

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Simply terrible this game ... you get the girl to go bed with you and after she goes away to her boyfriend on the next day ... wtf , thats not realistic , if this was IRL she wouldn´t go back to him.
Maybe he lives in a country where feminism and whore culture hasn't ruined relationships and society and this doesn't happen yet.
This is all next level nonsense. It's a "nice guy" love story, and I have a hard time believing anyone got anything other than the Lover's ending.

What's unbelievable is that the boyfriend, who hadn't had sex with her once while dating her was possessive enough to want to still have her as a girlfriend. Why does he want her or even care? He's fucking her roommate. The roommate at least wanted to have sex with him? He's just as insecure as his "should be" former girlfriend.

And the girl's behavior is just bizarre. She refuses to have sex with her boyfriend . . . for a year (never had sex with him ever, according to the story). She's surprised her boyfriend wants to have sex with someone, anyone else? Then, all weepy goes to an old friend/flame . . . and has sex with him. And apparently, the main protagonist can, with some choices, be enough of a milquetoast that she goes back to her boyfriend after having sex with him when she wouldn't have sex with her boyfriend for a year previous to that? Seriously?? None of this story made any sense.

Furthermore, what does any of this has to do with feminism or whore culture?

Reactions: adrienbarnes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This is all next level nonsense. It's a "nice guy" love story, and I have a hard time believing anyone got anything other than the Lover's ending.

What's unbelievable is that the boyfriend, who hadn't had sex with her once while dating her was possessive enough to want to still have her as a girlfriend. Why does he want her or even care? He's fucking her roommate. The roommate at least wanted to have sex with him? He's just as insecure as his "should be" former girlfriend.

And the girl's behavior is just bizarre. She refuses to have sex with her boyfriend . . . for a year (never had sex with him ever, according to the story). She's surprised her boyfriend wants to have sex with someone, anyone else? Then, all weepy goes to an old friend/flame . . . and has sex with him. And apparently, the main protagonist can, with some choices, be enough of a milquetoast that she goes back to her boyfriend after having sex with him when she wouldn't have sex with her boyfriend for a year previous to that? Seriously?? None of this story made any sense.

Furthermore, what does any of this has to do with feminism or whore culture?
Well of course you can only get the lovers ending if you pick the things you would pick someone you care about. But you are right, the story overall doesn't make sense at all.

The best part of this game was honestly how bella shoved the pizza in her face, that was really hilarious.

People see things as whore culture because they think only men are allowed to fuck around and be the heros.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes