VN Ren'Py Completed Goes Around, Cums Around [v1.0] [OrbOrigin]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Simply terrible this game ... you get the girl to go bed with you and after she goes away to her boyfriend on the next day ... wtf , thats not realistic , if this was IRL she wouldn´t go back to him.
You probably picked the wrong dialogue options then, cause she's sure as hell staying with my PC right now.
very short demo but the story is promising, i don't know if by becoming his patreon the story will go futher or just ended like this one
The locked options are behind a paywall, as stated under the Genre spoiler in the OP. It's not a demo, it's completed, but the creator didn't want to give the full game, with all paths unlocked, unless you become a patron.

Reactions: plrdls and Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Simply terrible this game ... you get the girl to go bed with you and after she goes away to her boyfriend on the next day ... wtf , thats not realistic , if this was IRL she wouldn´t go back to him.
There might be more than one end then, I play as I usually do (not being an utter bag of dicks, or a horndog) and my ending was called "Lovers End". In that one she had sex and stayed with the MC as a happy couple... She also sent pics of them banging to get even with her Ex LOL !

Reactions: JustRunningThrow

wbfby3fbyu2

Feb 14, 2018
You do realize that there is (at least) 4 different endings available right now. She goes back if you're an asshole, which you apparently are.

Besides, on a more real note: Abuse victims go back to their abusers very often. It's a very real syndrome known as "Stockholm Syndrome" and is a form of PTSD.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
a short yet full nonesense game... especially when she didn't fuck her most loved one for a year and fucked the mc in one night. and the bad ending ?? shieeet that was funny.. another handicap brained couple relationship started

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
There might be more than one end then, I play as I usually do (not being an utter bag of dicks, or a horndog) and my ending was called "Lovers End". In that one she had sex and stayed with the MC as a happy couple... She also sent pics of them banging to get even with her Ex LOL !
I was supportive and a friend to her, an ass to the guy - as it turns out he's a misogynistic dirtbag to the other girl too, accepted her love, and helped her get her somewhat misguided revenge on him. Pretty satisfying, even if it was fairly short.

There are a lot of holes in the reasoning and whatever, but we're probably not here for that. It's unfortunate that we can't explore the other options at the moment, but it's pretty good as it is now.
Besides, on a more real note: Abuse victims go back to their abusers very often. It's a very real syndrome known as "Stockholm Syndrome" and is a form of PTSD.
This. It hasn't happened to me personally, but to someone who's now one of my best friends. About five years before we met, she started dating this guy who appeared to be kind, intelligent, and charismatic.

Well, he turned out to be an utter piece of shit behind closed doors. Every time she worked up the courage to become defiant and leave, he sweet talked her into coming back, only for the (mostly verbal, thankfully) abuse to start again.

It took her nearly three years and the help of her father and brother to finally get away from him. It was painful to hear about, and I can't imagine what it must've felt like for her.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
a short yet full nonesense game... especially when she didn't fuck her most loved one for a year and fucked the mc in one night. and the bad ending ?? shieeet that was funny.. another handicap brained couple relationship started
Umm actually just as their is the utter shit that is "Stockholm Syndrome" there is also such a thing as "acting out of spite" she loved this man but clearly wasnt ready to sleep with him (thank god as he was only after sex).

Once he made her feel like garbage she realized the MC who she also always loved was still there to have her back, she decided he was more deserving of her "cherry" and a great opportunity to get back at her asswipe ex...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They do.

I have many friends that had boyfriends cheat on them, they fuck someone for payback then go back. Some people don't throw away relationships that quickly. They love their boyfriends, the guy they fuck is just a breathing vibrator for a night, nothing more.

Reactions: sava75

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Let me guess she is a perfect little angel and the "misogynistic"(hate this damn word) asshole just decided to randomly #metoo her and she decides to get back at him by being a classy lady and cucking/cheating on him? :rolleyes:
Is that the gist of the story?

Sissycrave

Feb 12, 2018
very short demo but the story is promising, i don't know if by becoming his patreon the story will go futher or just ended like this one
Looks like this is the full story, no further development. The Patreon version just has a few more choices/renders.

...interesting way to make money off of a game you include different options but lock some or most of it unless you're paid via Patreon and i'm guessing either a unlock code is given to your Patreon supporters or they get a version that is fully unlocked
It's a different version, not an unlock code.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Probably the key choice here is to not answer her phone. Not sure if other choices matter or not tho.
Don't be a dick to her, just him, and be comforting & sweet to get enough points.

game said:
Hello. Creator Of Goes Around, Cums Around, OrbOrigin here.
Thank you For Playing Our Game But Due To This Version Being Public You Do Not Have Access To This Option As It's Only Granted For Our Patron's.
If You're Interested In Becoming Our Patron Please, Visit Us At Our Patreon Website At For More Information."
Says nothing about an unlock code, quite clearly states this is the public version and therefor the options are locked out requiring the Patreon version to see. Either way, the CG & code isn't in this version so there's nothing to "unlock" with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Don't be a dick to her, just him, and be comforting & sweet to get enough points.[/spoiler]
Well, when i tried being nice to her and a dick to him, she goes back to him. When i tried being nice to both, she goes back as well. When i tried to be nice to her and completely ignore the guy ( not answering the phone, not sending picture ), i got lover ending lol.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes