VN Ren'Py Completed Goes Around, Cums Around [v1.0] [OrbOrigin]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Furthermore, what does any of this has to do with feminism or whore culture?
You missed the part where he said realistic? Or have you been living under a rock for the last few decades?
People see things as whore culture because they think only men are allowed to fuck around and be the heros.
Thanks for speaking for me and telling me how I think. (y)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You missed the part where he said realistic? Or have you been living under a rock for the last few decades?

Thanks for speaking for me and telling me how I think. (y)
Are you playing offended now? You shouldn't except you think all women that fuck around are whores, but what ever thats no topic for here.

Reactions: adrienbarnes

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
No, I didn't miss the part where he said "realistic" or did you miss/not read the first 3 paragraphs of my post?

And yet you put forward this: "Maybe he lives in a country where feminism and whore culture hasn't ruined relationships and society and this doesn't happen yet" as realistic? LOLOLOLOL! OK?!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Interesting Story. Wish we could see more.
Sarah is gorgeous!!

my only complains are related to "white" things... the png with white backgrounds (I downloaded the latest version and stil has it) and the text on the ending screen, that's white, with no border, on a white background, so i can't be read correctly

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
nice and short game. i liked it actually. nowadays all af the games are so huge, you need to wait 4 months to see something. this game is like a quick snack rather than a full blown dinner. i think it deserves a try

Gabe12570

Jul 20, 2017
Way too short to worth a try.
It seems the author lost it's interest to finish the story.
Sad. It could be much, much better.

freeze

Apr 26, 2017
i actually liked it. not my personal fav maybe but's nice not having to wait years for all games, having some short completed games in the middle is really nice. wish there were more of this kind

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
There is content behind paywall tag. Does this mean that it is not full game? Should i download it?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is an open and close door: you have the discussion, you follow up with the girl.
Please try the different choices both in girls and in dialogue and read the thread as unlocking full contents, restricted or not, has been explained. This is also full game, as incited by the dev who says at the very end any player should pass this game around. Play, enjoy, pass around.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes