• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
Frage: Wie kann man auf die Minikarten zugreifen? Entsprechend dem Quellcode sollte es einige oder

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
The game itself seem interesting... But :
1. Why so much feets display instead of full body view when a girl talk ? (if the intent was to have a moving display from feets to go up to head in a smooth climbing movement then it's brocken & keep stuck to the feets)
2. Why so much long black screen between sex scenes ? the cut if horrible
3. Why the black screen when climaxing ? just do a smooth transition between the "fucking position" & the "after climax"...
To be clear i don't ask for animated scene, but the transition is just bad atm

Dec 16, 2022
^/30 Hey, I saw your reply earlier, but wasn't able to respond. Seems it has since then been deleted, at least I can't find it atm :)
You pretty much summed it up nicely what I'm looking for, I might take a shot at it myself at some point and see if I can get something that works for me. I've made my own janky little patches for other games, but here it seems a little more complicated so I figured I'd ask around before trying anything myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the dialog, there's some scenes where you have the option to engage in a short dialog too, I'm thinking ideally it'd cycle through those too, 1 dialog per animation until it's exhausted or something.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I don't think I've ever flip-flopped on liking / disliking a character as quickly as I did with Lorraine. When Janice first opened the door, I was feeling bad for Lorraine and thinking Janice was a giant bitch. Not even 2 minutes later, after Lorraine's ridiculous temper tantrum in the kitchen, my attitude completely flipped. I now completely sympathize with Janice.

Edit: and now MC has walked in on Lorraine in the bathroom in just her underwear and I'm back to begrudgingly liking Lorraine again.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenGrass5

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
This makes so little sense....

I just met this lady yesterday and today had to pay for her pizza, had sex with her, again, and now am reading through another wall of text about how I should have known her better since she's taking on a part time job and I should feel bad about that.....and now I'm supposed to be reevaluating my role in her life.....

All after just meeting the lady and staying overnight in her house.

whew....

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
The sound control sliders don't completely work.
I have them all slid to min and the mute buttons selected but
still heard the mc's slobbering kisses with one of the characters...forgot her name..Lorraine??

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
One more:

So, after telling the one lady I'd go to work with her it did a short cut scene to the mc's father and mother.

Then the game ended. Is that how it's supposed to happen?

Thx

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
One more:

So, after telling the one lady I'd go to work with her it did a short cut scene to the mc's father and mother.

Thx
the same thing happened to me , I find it weird that the dev decides to make Marnie so ugly and she is the main LI it was explained by a makeup excuse but it makes no sense she was aged by 200%

Reactions: Forgotted

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I know the new game says you don't need to play the old one but are there any particularly worthwhile scenes that didn't transfer over that might make me want to play the original?

Reactions: Forgotted

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
One more:

Thx
Is that the MC's mother/father or just a random mother/father that are apparently acquaintances with Marnie and going to the birthday party? I assumed the latter.

Then again, I have no idea wtf is going on with the story... not the fairy godmother stuff but whether we know Marnie or don't and how it is we're suddenly in love with her a day later and talking about her being our gilfriend.

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
^/30 Hey, I saw your reply earlier, but wasn't able to respond. Seems it has since then been deleted, at least I can't find it atm :)
You pretty much summed it up nicely what I'm looking for, I might take a shot at it myself at some point and see if I can get something that works for me. I've made my own janky little patches for other games, but here it seems a little more complicated so I figured I'd ask around before trying anything myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the dialog, there's some scenes where you have the option to engage in a short dialog too, I'm thinking ideally it'd cycle through those too, 1 dialog per animation until it's exhausted or something.
My post got deleted for being off topic. Not 100% sure why tho. So to avoid repetition, I send you a PM. Hope you're okay with that.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I can see how the looks of Marnie and others would be off putting to some. I think
they are great and it's at least something different than other games. Especially the
games that use the same stock images over and over.

Besides...I happen to think they are all beautiful.
(might be the beer goggles though...) lol

Still a really weird game! lol
I think it could be one of the better games with just a couple minor changes, mainly
just by Slowing down. Way too much action for just 1 day.

Cheers all.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
At least, imho, they are appropriately aged looking milf ladies....

Other games I've seen just have a young 20 something looking lady and
call her a milf. I hate it when they do that.... Usually an automatic delete for me.

Here they look the correct age. Some might say they look a bit too old but I think
it's perfect. Big big kudos to the dev for that.

kolph

May 2, 2024
hi guys after i see another women bianca having a chat the game automatically ends and the start screen is the game upto this part one can someone please explain

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
At least, imho, they are appropriately aged looking milf ladies....

Other games I've seen just have a young 20 something looking lady and
call her a milf. I hate it when they do that.... Usually an automatic delete for me.

Here they look the correct age. Some might say they look a bit too old but I think
it's perfect. Big big kudos to the dev for that.
Being of their same age, I'll say they are definitely not outside the realm of possibility at all, but there are also a lot of 40-something/early-50 something women who look better physically, even after having multiple children. Marnie is taken to a particular extreme. Can you find people that look like them at that age? Sure... is it the standard? Probably not... and especially not as the primary love interests in your average romance.

I don't care too much, because it's something different, but I'd say the creator went for a specific look/kink with their bodies more than trying for outright realism.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
hi guys after i see another women bianca having a chat the game automatically ends and the start screen is the game upto this part one can someone please explain
The dev didn't appear to add an end screen, but that is the end of the current update afaik.

Reactions: ^/30
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes