• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Seems like a huge game for very little content to be honest...
The creation system that the game uses is really advanced compared to some, and the data just takes up more space. I'm not knowledgable enough to know if there's a way to alter that so that it takes up less room. But I agree that as the game grows that could be a major issue. When games get over 5GB, downloads become a problem.

Reactions: JJsaint

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
do u guys know any game similar to The Golden Boy and Godson? i forget the name, more similar to The Golden Boy

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
I’m sorry for any confusion, but I actually wrote the game description myself, including the one for the old version. Your impression matters a lot to me, and I strive to make every part of my game engaging and personal. I understand your concerns and appreciate your honesty. If you have any specific feedback on how the description could be improved, I’d love to hear it. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the game!
Both the description for the game AND your replies are written by AI. Not sure if you're extremely lazy or if you're attempting to mock me. I guess a forum filled with mostly ESLs wouldn't notice. If anyone is interested(and it's not blatantly obvious to you) just google "ai text detector" and there's a ton of websites like .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ^/30

Priapo34

Aug 24, 2020
I can't get past the intro screen. It says press Enter, and I can do that, but then I can't click on any of the menu items.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
reading disability, huh?
or just general disability?

here, let me help you if the later is true:
https://f95zone.to/threads/godson-remake-v0-1-9-gold-cheesecake3d.82650/post-13621718
and for the former, well, stay in school and try to pay some attention in classes...
Why would you expect someone read a post from 5 pages back when I just downloaded and played it? Is one supposed to read every post of every game thread before commenting? Give me a fucking break. It *should* be on the main page in the changelog so everyone can see it when downloading, but there's nothing there.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Both the description for the game AND your replies are written by AI. Not sure if you're extremely lazy or if you're attempting to mock me. I guess a forum filled with mostly ESLs wouldn't notice. If anyone is interested(and it's not blatantly obvious to you) just google "ai text detector" and there's a ton of websites like .
If the quality of the VN stays as good as these first few updates have been who gives a fuck about the description or his replies on a forum?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why would you expect someone read a post from 5 pages back when I just downloaded and played it? Is one supposed to read every post of every game thread before commenting? Give me a fucking break. It *should* be on the main page in the changelog so everyone can see it when downloading, but there's nothing there.
did you ever hear about "search" feature?
it could be quite useful for threads, sections etc...moreover you can search by keywords, users etc?

nah, you probably didnt and/or you just dont care...
it is a waste of time, unlike feeling offended/reporting.

fun-fuct: did you know apart from reporting "offensive" posts, you can also report OP (surely you do know what "OP" stands for, dont you?) if you find some info is missing

Reactions: ^/30

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I hate that this game had me choose between sex and pizza... and I choose pizza.
Other than that it's an interesting game with good animations and an unusual story (even thought it's not really explored much yet, but it has magic/superpowers in it). Also FEET.

• Haha
Reactions: JackHerer

JackHerer

Feb 26, 2024
I hate that this game had me choose between sex and pizza... and I choose pizza.
Other than that it's an interesting game with good animations and an unusual story (even thought it's not really explored much yet, but it has magic/superpowers in it). Also FEET.
I like it with extra pepperoni.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes